What is the weirdest thing a non Somalis have said to u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I have even been asked whether I was half German several times.

It seems like many Europeans think everything South of the Sahara looks Congo Bongo.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
once I was asked how I was muslim and black :pacspit:

the next day I was told I wasn't black with some serious conviction

cadaan people are on crack:what:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
33x7skn.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Idk why but people think somalia is located in Asia I think because of our religion. Ive had someone ask are somalis inbred or something since they think we all look like even polar opposite looking ones apparently look alike. But I've had more ignorant things about being muslim like if you touch the hijab do I go hell. My friends and me secretly bought in and ate pizza and this girl asked oh I didn't realise muslims can eat pizza.
Are muslims females allowed to leave their house door and how are you guys gonna go home since you have to go outside
giphy (11).gif

Someone asked after I said Somalia is in Africa does the country move between continents because you guys dont remind me of Africans. Clearly these specific peoples questions are not even normal they're definitely retarded. A friend of mine said that somalis can't be black and African you can only choose one. I have had more said but their too weird to post.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
When they joked about me being a pirate(Daroods) and a terrorist(Hutus).I was like,what?? :gucciwhat:
That day a few ignorant people learned about the blessed land called Somaliland.:salute:

Do you have potatoes in somalia
Does somalia have trees
Is somalia only a dessert

Yaab wlhi:jaynerd: let's just say they didn't get away with these kind of questions :mjswag:no one comes for my country

Status
Not open for further replies.