What is the weirdest thing a non Somalis have said to u

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Ok since a lot of us live in the West. What is the most weirdest/unexpected/shocking thing non Somalis have said to u?

I can tell so many wallahi I can write a novel of all the ridiculous things people tell/ask me.

One day I was walking to work and i happened to bump into one of the girls there. I look at this girl and it’s just Natural for me to look at women up and down., to see how they look and shit and I make sure they see that. I was walking not so far from her when we locked eyes that’s when I looked at what she was rocking with that day. I just look at her and didnt say shit. She comes running and asks me
“Why u always acting like That Nigga?”

I laughed which triggered her.
I just said “I’m not acting like anything, does the way I move make u feel some type of way?” She just looked at me and said
“U just too much.” It was the really weird.

The other instance was with a guy.
He one day asked me if I talked to people... I was in my zone and just didn’t reply to him. He thought some type of way about me.

So one day I decide to talk to him and we make jokes here and there ask me where I’m from as usual. Outta the blue he says
“Bro, no Homo u a cool, nice looking dude, I feel like u can get any girl u want bro.”
:ayaanswag:
I didn’t know if that was a question or a statement, nigga was looking at me like he was waiting for an answer. I just awkwardly said thank u.

I personally think I intimidate the f*ck out of American people. They always kinda check in with me to see where we stand with each other.

Share urs.

DeadStar

Some white chick told me she thought Somalia was in Europe. :gucciwhat:

She wasn't the brightest though :ayaanswag:
This actually reminded me of a Latin habar I was talking to in Spanish. She said my Spanish was really good and asked where I came from I said somalia and she was like “ooh that’s why you know how to speak Spanish really well” I laughed and then she walked away, immediately I was confused I called her back to see if she knew where somalia was.
The habar thought somalia was in South America.
:damn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was told i have a greek Nose. I was told i never knew black people can speak more than one language and on top of that European language. (I said i spoke dutch and Arabic)

I was told i was white dipped in hot chocolate etc etc etc

all i said to them was.....

I was with my mum in a supermarket once when this Pakistani guy stopped us. He started asking her loaddddsss of questions... where are you from? When did you come? Why what who blah blah. I zoned out until I heard him say "...Somali women are so strong mashaAllah, that's why I think you make the perfect surrogate for us - what do you think?" Bruhhhh I nearly choked. The worst bit is she was nodding and smiling at him politely totally clueless with her limited English.

DeadStar

I was with my mum in a supermarket once when this Pakistani guy stopped us. He started asking her loaddddsss of questions... where are you from? When did you come? Why what who blah blah. I zoned out until I heard him say "...Somali women are so strong mashaAllah, that's why I think you make the perfect surrogate for us - what do you think?" Bruhhhh I nearly choked. The worst bit is she was nodding and smiling at him politely totally clueless with her limited English.

I would’ve cracked, the boldness of the guy.
:chrisfreshhah:

Surrogates :dwill:
Now thats weird

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I used to work in a supermarket when I was 16 and it was located in a small town full of cadaan people. And ofc I was the only dark skinned with hijab at the time. So this old white guy was at my cash desk and he was asking me questions and shit. “Where are you from? How long have you been here” etc. Mind you I was born and raised in the Netherlands. Wallaahi billaahi he came across like a miskeen and I could tell that he was intrigued by me because of my appearance + my Dutch. After he paid and was about to leave he said: “Don’t worry girl, they won’t send you back.”

Tf you mean they won’t send you back:kodaksmiley:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
My white friend in high school asked me why I looked so different from black people. I asked him what he meant and he mentioned my nose. Wallahi up until this point, I had no idea what Madow really was. It was a weird question so I just said I don't know. Don't all ethnicities look different? It kind of stayed in the back of my mind. I guess you could call this the planting of the seed.

A few years later I discovered that I was a member of the Caucasian race and back home we were facing the largest disaster in human history, the bantu expansion. I became an expert on racial science and human migrations and learned to appreciate my beautiful Caucasian skull.

:drakelaugh:So brave wallahi. Probs saw Somali women with loads of kids and thought one more couldnt hurt :mjlol:I would have cracked up right then and there

My white friend in high school asked me why I looked so different from black people. I asked him what he meant and he mentioned my nose. Wallahi up until this point, I had no idea what Madow really was. It was a weird question so I just said I don't know. Don't all ethnicities look different? It kind of stayed in the back of my mind. I guess you could call this the planting of the seed.

A few years later I discovered that I was a member of the Caucasian race and back home we were facing the largest disaster in human history, the bantu expansion. I became an expert on racial science and human migrations and learned to appreciate my beautiful Caucasian skull.
#NeverForget #NeverForgive

Attachments

• DAFEC4D2-8B0F-44C7-9A0C-88BAF4159F79.png
    DAFEC4D2-8B0F-44C7-9A0C-88BAF4159F79.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 213
Apart from the “ you got weed , bruv “ and the “ you smoke weed aki “ moments , I have been spoken to Tamil , Amharic and Oromo.

An Irish traveller once said to me “ your one of those Mongolians aren’t ya”?

Status
Not open for further replies.