What is the reason behind Ethiopian's current massive invasion of Southern Somali regions using The Ethiopia funded AlShaydaan group as an excuse

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ethiopian's ERDF and Somali Liyu forces invasion of Somalia has these agenda's behind according to this article by Qabooy, according to him Ethiopian invasion will continue and their plans include them capturing parts of Jubbooying, DhusoMareeb and expand to Hiiraan and Hirashabelle as well.

1. To show the Western donors they live on that they stil has a power and their they still have the power to make changes in Somalia, means they wanna prove to them they still control Somalia.

2.To subdue and make HSM bend over for them, go against the Eygpt-Ethiopian fiasco on the Nile river.

Ethiopians also want want three things from the current Somali President.

. They want Hassan sheikh Mahmoud to change the current PM and replace him with someone else, means someone they recommend.

2.They want the current FGs administration to cut off it's relations with Eygpt.

3. Also for him to stop seeking help from other countries, currently HSM is in Uganda to seek support, Uganda has the most soldiers in Amison.

Muxuu yahay qorshaha Itoobiyaanka Ee Somaliya?​

20220807_013001-777x437.jpg

POSTED BY: IDIL NEWS STAFF AUGUST 6, 2022
Ciidamo Itoobiyaan ah,ayaa galay magaalada Dooloow ee Gobolka Gedo.
Ciidankan,ayaa fariisin ka dhigtay garoonka diyaaradaha ee magaalada Dooloow.

Waxay kaloo wararku sheegayaan in ay geli doonaan Ciidamada Itoobiyaanku Jubooyinka,Baraawe iyo Dhuusamareeb.
Qorshahooda guud waa Laba arimood oo kala ah…

1.In ay Reer Galbeedka umuujiyaan weli in ay awood leeyihiin saamayna ku leeyihiin Somalida.

2.In ay Xasan Sh. Ku khasbaan rabitaankooda Siyaasadeed ama ay jilbaha udhigaan.

Itoobiyaanku Xasan waxay ka rabaan Sadex Qodob…
B.In uu badalo ra’isalwasaaraha.

T.In uu hoos udhigo xiriirka Masar.

Xasan Shiikh iyo kooxdiisu waa is adkaynayaan weli,waxaana ay hada wefti udireen Uganda si Dowladaha kale ee Ciidamadu ka joogaan Somaliya ay garab uga helaan.

Farmaajo,ayaa isku dayay kuna fashilmay in uu Kenya umaro Wadadaas.
Itoobiyaanku waa fahansan yihiin oo waa la socdaan,waxaana uga filan amnigayaga,ayaa khatar ku jira.

Xasan Sh. iyo kooxdiisu waxay wajahayaan culays Siyaasadeed oo gudaha iyo dibada uga imaanaya.
Jibril Qoobey.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Informative thread and probably a grain of truth to it. Just got done with sahuur so can’t add much but Ethiopias plan can be foiled by few ways.

Hiraan, Bay, Bakool, Gedo have always had non-AMISOM and AMISOM ENDF. Out of these only Bay has any relevance politically as it’s temporary capital of KG. HSM can move KG administration to Barawe which is under friendly SNA and Ugandan AMISOM forces.

Dhusamareb’s only forces are Djibouti, SNA and GM. HSM must make sure there’s no Ethiopian presence in Dhusamareb. QoorQoor was rumoured to be going to visit Ethiopia but didn’t happen after GM forces came out against him this week so I’m not sure he’s got the political capital. I would recommend HSM sends Ugandan forces to Dhusamareb if intelligence indicates Ethiopian plans of going there.

As Kismayo temporary capital of JL is under Kenyan AMISOM so no need to worry of Ethiopians moving in, I would plan a Buale SNA operation with the JL administration in case Ethiopia wants to have it under their control

Informative thread and probably a grain of truth to it. Just got done with sahuur so can’t add much but Ethiopias plan can be foiled by few ways.

Hiraan, Bay, Bakool, Gedo have always had non-AMISOM and AMISOM ENDF. Out of these only Bay has any relevance politically as it’s temporary capital of KG. HSM can move KG administration to Barawe which is under friendly SNA and Ugandan AMISOM forces.

Dhusamareb’s only forces are Djibouti, SNA and GM. HSM must make sure there’s no Ethiopian presence in Dhusamareb. QoorQoor was rumoured to be going to visit Ethiopia but didn’t happen after GM forces came out against him this week so I’m not sure he’s got the political capital. I would recommend HSM sends Ugandan forces to Dhusamareb if intelligence indicates Ethiopian plans of going there.

As Kismayo temporary capital of JL is under Kenyan AMISOM so no need to worry of Ethiopians moving in, I would plan a Buale SNA operation with the JL administration in case Ethiopia wants to have it under their control
What's the difference between Kenyan and Ethiopian occupation?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha i told you xabash was gonna use alshabab to invade to handicap hsm’s government since he is not submitting to them like farmajo did.
HSM must stick to this policy. Deals with Turkey, Egypt/gulf nations and other AMISOM partners as well as pressure on US/EU to push Ethiopia out. In a few weeks the Tigray war looks like it’ll restart so hold firm. They don’t have enough forces.

GuanYu

Custom title
HSM must stick to this policy. Deals with Turkey, Egypt/gulf nations and other AMISOM partners as well as pressure on US/EU to push Ethiopia out. In a few weeks the Tigray war looks like it’ll restart so hold firm. They don’t have enough forces.
What HSM needs to be focusing on is AS, because he ran his campaign on it, I hope he can guarantee it this term, cus last term i was dissapointed since I supported him (Yes it didn't matter what clan he was to me) because he was an ilm, but his political naivetee has gotten him, Farmaajo was no doubt more politically acute. Ethiopia will crush Tigray. But if Ethiopia crushes AS before HSM can, then HSM's political career may be ruined.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What HSM needs to be focusing on is AS, because he ran his campaign on it, I hope he can guarantee it this term, cus last term i was dissapointed since I supported him (Yes it didn't matter what clan he was to me) because he was an ilm, but his political naivetee has gotten him, Farmaajo was no doubt more politically acute. Ethiopia will crush Tigray. But if Ethiopia crushes AS before HSM can, then HSM's political career may be ruined.
Well you say Farmaajo had political acumen but in his 5 years there wasn’t any progress on the ground against Shabaab, in fact they started making significant money from taxing Mogadishu.

I would hope HSM can achieve a hell of lot more. In his term he liberated a lot of cities. Hopefully he can make a lot more progress now with a strong FGS/SNA that has benefited from Turksom (which he began).

GuanYu

Custom title
Well you say Farmaajo had political acumen but in his 5 years there wasn’t any progress on the ground against Shabaab, in fact they started making significant money from taxing Mogadishu.

I would hope HSM can achieve a hell of lot more. In his term he liberated a lot of cities. Hopefully he can make a lot more progress now with a strong FGS/SNA that has benefited from Turksom (which he began).
Yes I agree Farmaajo has failed regarding AS, which is even worse because he had the acumen, however he did well in curbing foreign influences as him and HSM had to deal with such dealings. Only Farmaajo fanboys would say he was a complete success, however he did his best and wasn't enough on the security department, yeah Hopefully HSM does eradicate AS, his political career is in need for it.
He needs shift his image from this timid dude. Allah knows best. if he accomplishes security Economy will improve naturally.

But personally the whole system of Federalism is flawed

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Yes I agree Farmaajo has failed regarding AS, which is even worse because he had the acumen, however he did well in curbing foreign influences as him and HSM had to deal with such dealings. Only Farmaajo fanboys would say he was a complete success, however he did his best and wasn't enough on the security department, yeah Hopefully HSM does eradicate AS, his political career is in need for it.
He needs shift his image from this timid dude. Allah knows best. if he accomplishes security Economy will improve naturally.

But personally the whole system of Federalism is flawed
I agree with you. We need FMS to come under FGS. Not become their own competing autonomous governments. This can only happen once SNA is truly integrated with all state forces and police, revenue sharing is established, central bank becomes stronger as the economy improves and we move back to our own currency.

But we also need power to be devolved. From FGS to FMS to regions then to degmos then to tuulos where each stage people can elect their own representation who actually has significant power to make changes in their area. No centralised power imo outside of the main one’s important for national security and economic development.

But these are all goals for HSM. It might be clumsy the way he gets there but it’s important we not lose sight of the bigger picture.

Hasan can always demand Ethiopians leave and kicked out of amisom

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
That entire article lies on the premise that Ethiopia controls AS.

Now I hate Ethiopia but im not going to put my head in the sand. AS is not foreign funded or controlled they are a domestic problem and will only be solved if we ever look in the mirror.

What do u think about playing dirty and making deals with sudan, eritrea, tigray and egypt? Basically Ethiopia is the nigga selling crack on the corner and it needs to be put down. All the neighbors had enough

Trending

Latest posts