What Is The Point Of The Vaccine If You Still Need To Wear Masks & Have Lockdowns?

Are You Vaxxed?

• YES!

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • NO!

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
Dummy you can still catch covid and die with a vaccine but the chances of catching it or dying from it is far less if you was not vaxxed

Most people who have been sent into hospital and dying from covid are unvaccinated in last 6 months

The point of getting a vaccine is not to make you free its for your own good

Sheep keep on sheeping

The VAX does nothing but hurt your immune system people have gotten blood clots people have gotten heart attacks and inflammation , but no worries get your boosters and keep boosting for the greater good .

The only dumb person is you and your lot who thought taking 2 shots will make the world a better place .

Be gone peasant

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The lockdowns, masking are about hospitalizations. There is only so much hospital beds even if a few people get sick from covid, it can overwhelm the healthcare system. Go get vaccinated and wear masks

Why not invest in those damn beds. It is easier and well better for the population.

Do you know what else overwhelms the healthcare, politicians with their budgets.

Sheep keep on sheeping

The VAX does nothing but hurt your immune system people have gotten blood clots people have gotten heart attacks and inflammation , but no worries get your boosters and keep boosting for the greater good .

The only dumb person is you and your lot who thought taking 2 shots will make the world a better place .

Be gone peasant
Your the sheep lool following un qualified people brainwashing you to believing what those conspiracy guys are telling you

where the chip they said they were going to implant in your body? LOOOOL

if it's for our own good then why are we forced? Why can't you go anywhere without the vaccine if it only affects you?
maybe because people dont want you spreading it? covid doesn't just affect you

You can pass it to others so if you unvaccinated you have much higher chance of passing it and spreading it

if you could not pass covid to someone else and it only affected you they wouldn't bother!

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

You can pass it to others so if you unvaccinated you have much higher chance of passing it and spreading it

if you could not pass covid to someone else and it only affected you they wouldn't bother
first of all, vaccinated people can spread covid as well. Isn’t that why you’re still forced to mask up and social distance despite being vaccinated.

And secondly, even if I did spread it to you, aren’t you vaccinated? Why would you need to worry?

So the vaccine doesn’t stop spread, it doesn’t secure you enough to not be afraid of covid, and it doesn’t even change anything in terms of lockdowns. So answer OP’s question again, what was the point of vaccine if it doesn’t make any noticeable difference?

Your the sheep lool following un qualified people brainwashing you to believing what those conspiracy guys are telling you

where the chip they said they were going to implant in your body? LOOOOL

Chip ? Take your hungry ass to the convenience store .

Loser who worships the government HOW MANY BOOSTERS ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE , 8 9 10 OR every time a new variant happens you will take the new vaccine is that it ? Ahahhaha you will be suffering from a weak immune system and really bad things will happen to your body .

They said no blood lots from the shots but people got blood clots they said no heart issue yet people had have been getting heart attacks right after the shot .

Etc etc etc do you man but your a brain dead individual If you think the government cares about you and your health .

Hahahahahaha

Baaaaaaaaah baaaaaah good sheep get your booster and your free donuts .

if you could not pass covid to someone else and it only affected you they wouldn't bother!

You can still spread covid even if your vaccinated check the CDC website .

Uffff dummy alert .

Little foot you ever heard of eugenics read about it that's the end goal .

75 percent of Brampton Ontario's hospital is filled with the vaccinated I thought your clot shot worked ?

You can still spread covid even if your vaccinated check the CDC website .

Uffff dummy alert .

Little foot you ever heard of eugenics read about it that's the end goal .

75 percent of Brampton Ontario's hospital is filled with the vaccinated I thought your clot shot worked ?
i said MORE chance which implies you still can spread covid when you vaccinated dumb ass can you read english?

first of all, vaccinated people can spread covid as well. Isn’t that why you’re still forced to mask up and social distance despite being vaccinated.

And secondly, even if I did spread it to you, aren’t you vaccinated? Why would you need to worry?

So the vaccine doesn’t stop spread, it doesn’t secure you enough to not be afraid of covid, and it doesn’t even change anything in terms of lockdowns. So answer OP’s question again, what was the point of vaccine if it doesn’t make any noticeable difference?
I never said if you vaccinated you can not spread it i said if you unvaxxed you have MORE CHANCE of speeding it being vaccinated just means you have less chance of catching it and if you do catch it you have lesser symptoms

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I never said if you vaccinated you can not spread it i said if you unvaxxed you have MORE CHANCE of speeding it being vaccinated just means you have less chance of catching it and if you do catch it you have lesser symptoms
At the end of the day you have to get vaccinated 2, 3, 4 + times? How many times do you want to get vaccinated for you not to spread the virus. You really think that it is all about our health?

If they really cared about our health, what about the food we’re eating? They can spend millions to “protect” us against COVID, but they can’t make healthy food accessible for everyone?

They even go to indigenous people in the jungle to get them vaccinated, but won’t go this far for stopping hunger in this day and age…

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Profit, pure and simple. Pfizer's stock price increased from $25.21 in 03/23/20 to as high as $61.02 in 12/20/2021. Be sure to get to take your 1,376th booster shot, we need to flatten the curve lol

The vaccine does sweet f*ck all for you if you're a fit young adult who doesn't have any comorbidities.
I can't wait to see how they justify vaccinating children. But our lord and saviour Albert Bourla needs his juicy quarterly bonus so I'm sure they'll find a way lol

Nacalaa ku yaal! You're telling me I could have invested in Pfizer back then and made back 3 times my lacag by now?!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Nacalaa ku yaal! You're telling me I could have invested in Pfizer back then and made back 3 times my lacag by now?!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
The best way to make lacag is to become a US senator, you can engage in legal insider trading and not get so much as a slap on the wrist. Several US senators literally dumped stocks and pocketed over 12mil before the Covid lockdowns loooooool

At the end of the day you have to get vaccinated 2, 3, 4 + times? How many times do you want to get vaccinated for you not to spread the virus. You really think that it is all about our health?

If they really cared about our health, what about the food we’re eating? They can spend millions to “protect” us against COVID, but they can’t make healthy food accessible for everyone?

They even go to indigenous people in the jungle to get them vaccinated, but won’t go this far for stopping hunger in this day and age…
covid is gonna be over soon anyway who said covid will be forever you might not even need a 5th shot

They say get the vaccine and the pandemic is over! Well 85%+ of the Canadian population is vaxxed so why do we still have lockdowns, still have to wear masks, still have to quarantine, etc! What was the point of me getting the vaccine if i'm not even freer than the unvaxxed!
View attachment 210790
Here in Germany as of Friday the new rule for entering a restaurant is no longer just being fully vaccinated, now you must show proof that you have gotten the booster shot to enter a restaurant OR show a negative test result even if your fully vaccinated but without boster. If not forget it. Ridiculous!

RICH

Here in Germany as of Friday the new rule for entering a restaurant is no longer just being fully vaccinated, now you must show proof that you have gotten the booster shot to enter a restaurant OR show a negative test result even if your fully vaccinated but without boster. If not forget it. Ridiculous!

yeah it’s called the 2+ policy

RICH

It's ridiculous! I'm fully vaccinated but I'm not getting the booster UNLESS it's needed to travel by plane.

People who aren’t getting the booster are going to be the new unvaccinated people 😂

It’s so sad sis cause people are not getting these vaccines anymore for their “health” but only to be able to do the normal stuff like going out, traveling etc.

Trending

Latest posts