What is the most defining somali defining feature? Or which combinations of features?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH IS THIS NIGGA? I refuse to believe he’s Somali. He looks like a jinn, wtf is wrong with his teeth??:damn:
83A742D3-574F-47BF-B4BA-21C020FB8C4F.jpeg

I don't have a small wrist and I'm not fat but just built so not every Somali is the same.

The Somali phenotype is

• Caucasian facial features
  • Soft and thin hair
  • Tall people
  • We all come in different shades of skin colour.
  • We all come in different sizes like other people.
I think what makes us Somali is our unique look and being Muslims is how people can tell we're Somalis.

Lol I’m defiantly short as f*ck.

Idk what happened to me

:farmajoyaab:

both exist leave it at that guys but i've been back home and @SOMALI GENERAL is not wrong. here are some photos of young kids from puntland.
boywip-S.jpg
- PL boy from jariban

DgY_tFsUEAENf0f.jpg:large
- PL girl from garowe

img_7720-jpg.22614
- PL boy from sanaag

I saw many similiar kids and people overall, especially in rural areas. However we have all kinds of different hairtextures(except hard Madow hair):farole:

Wtf, I think they were barely Muslim in the recent past..

But now probably due to mass media/social media from the Arab World they are more Conservatively Muslim.
They should have some xishood but not let their culture get too arabised.

Have y’all notice light skin Somalis have the curliest hair and dark skin Somalis have wavy hair?

Me and my sisters are light, short with super curly hair while my brothers are tall dark lanky with Hindi like hair.

What type of selective genetics

:cosbyhmm:

both exist leave it at that guys but i've been back home and @SOMALI GENERAL is not wrong. here are some photos of young kids from puntland.
boywip-S.jpg
- PL boy from jariban

- PL girl from garowe

img_7720-jpg.22614
- PL boy from sanaag

I saw many similiar kids and people overall, especially in rural areas. However we have all kinds of different hairtextures(except hard Madow hair):farole:

Nobody said its impossible for Somalis to have straight here, there are many, but curly hair is the norm.

boywip-S.jpg
- PL boy from jariban

- PL girl from garowe

img_7720-jpg.22614
- PL boy from sanaag

Im telling you bro, we need to repatriate the Madows back to their homeland before they corrupt our genes & phenotype on a massive scale.

Nobody said its impossible for Somalis to have straight here, there are many, but curly hair is the norm.
curly hair yes but soft curls, the thing with somalis is that one family can be so different siblings can have different hair texture and different skin thats what makes us unique.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wtf, I think they were barely Muslim in the recent past..

But now probably due to mass media/social media from the Arab World they are more Conservatively Muslim.

They were converted into Islam in the 9th century by Somali mercenaries from Zeila.

Afars just simply continued practising their pagan culture like force/suprise marriage, FGM, showing their breast, killing women, children and babies in warfare and drinking camel/cattle blood. These are their culture that pre-date Islam.

It's similar to Pakistani Muslims still practising their pre-Islamic culture like pouring acid in people's faces, doing honour killings and doing force marriages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts