What is the general view of Somalis towards Sudanese people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Idk if there “mixed” with Arabs or not. Sudanese are simply Nubians who speak Arabic. There’s 4 tribes and 2 of them (Jaa’li and Shaiqi) speak Arabic as their own language. The other 2 speak Nubian but only speak Arabic when there in major cities. This is what a Sudanese told me.
Actually, some of the population is mixed. You can tell from their facial features as it displays both arab and nubian phenotype.
Some are part of the Cushitic tribes
upload_2019-12-3_20-3-20.jpeg

This woman is a mixed Nubian and Arab
upload_2019-12-3_20-4-34.jpeg

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
My family told me in the gulf, Sudanese people were always seen as weak and wouldn’t fight racism until a Somali taught them.

They didn’t rate Sudanese and called them Arab followers,

My family told me in the gulf, Sudanese people were always seen as weak and wouldn’t fight racism until a Somali taught them.

They didn’t rate Sudanese and called them Arab followers,
Because Sudanese in the gulf are high class and aren't violent. If a Sudanese hoodrat went to the gulf they'll be ready to attack any Arab trust me.

Because Sudanese in the gulf are high class and aren't violent. If a Sudanese hoodrat went to the gulf they'll be ready to attack any Arab trust me.
@Asaana, you’re Sudanese so you know more about your culture than anybody here. Is it true that Sudanese are mixed with Arabs?

@Asaana, you’re Sudanese so you know more about your culture than anybody here. Is it true that Sudanese are mixed with Arabs?
sudanese isn't an ethnicity it's a nationality. So it depends on the persons ethnicity/tribe. Jaalis for example have a lot of Arab ancestry while people further north have less

Apollo

VIP
As the title suggests?. Are we hated or disliked? I mean in terms of the political stance overall. Like Ethiopia is hated because they had war with you guys and invaded you lot in 2006, also the Somali ethnic groups within Ethiopia are oppressed.

Most Somalis like North Sudanese people more than Habeshas.

They view South Sudanese people as weird savages though. Truthful opinion.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
im mistaken for a sudanese arab by everyone in dubai

i see them as somali looking people that speak arabic as their language

sudanese ppl are good ppl. love them! my mum is very fond with sudan and would like to visit there, I would as well.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Me personally I don't hate any race at all

If i hated a race because of some bad experiences then I'd have to hate every race

Last edited:
You’re ignorant. Sudanese people generally look like people from the horn. I’ve been to the UAE were a lot of them live and you’ll think these people were Somali or from the horn but there Sudanese.
The ones I have seen so far look like Madow Arab mix, nothing like somalis at all.

Was talking men, yeah Somali women can get short and chubby I think it has to do with diet, geeljires were on there level, Somali city diet isn’t, so it’s nomad vs city dweller type thing in Somalia honestly
What does geeljires mean? I’ve never heard of that word before lol

The ones I have seen so far look like Madow Arab mix, nothing like somalis at all.
That's only like 20% of the pop that looks like that (and they are the baggara tribe mainly). If that's all you seen then you clearly haven't met many Sudanese ppl. We're the homeland of Cushites therefore the origin of that phenotype...

s4LtmkO.png

Lo9sOoQ.png

nfJZRJQ.png

UDEIiq0.png

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
That's only like 20% of the pop that looks like that (and they are the baggara tribe mainly). If that's all you seen then you clearly haven't met many Sudanese ppl. We're the homeland of Cushites therefore the origin of that phenotype...

s4LtmkO.png

Lo9sOoQ.png

nfJZRJQ.png

UDEIiq0.png
Origin of that phenotype kulaha:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending