What is the general view of Somalis towards Sudanese people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title suggests?. Are we hated or disliked? I mean in terms of the political stance overall. Like Ethiopia is hated because they had war with you guys and invaded you lot in 2006, also the Somali ethnic groups within Ethiopia are oppressed.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
As the title suggests?. Are we hated or disliked? I mean in terms of the political stance overall. Like Ethiopia is hated because they had war with you guys and invaded you lot in 2006, also the Somali ethnic groups within Ethiopia are oppressed.
Always liked Sudanese.
If I was to marry an ajnabi I would choose a Sudanese girl

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.

Most somalis in somalia view sudanese people as related muslim brothers that look like each other, only thing separating them being language and culture.

I like sudan, and I am disgusted by the racism they face by some other Arabs. I hope they would return to their cushitic roots.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Most somalis in somalia view sudanese people as related muslim brothers that look like each other, only thing separating them being language and culture.

I like sudan, and I am disgusted by the racism they face by some other Arabs. I hope they would return to their cushitic roots.
By sudanese, i mean non Nilotic, I understand that sudan is a nation of different ethnicities.

The only people my parents aren't racist to are north Sudanese people. Every other nationality catches heat from time to time

Tukraq

VIP

No we don’t look alike lol

No we don’t look alike lol
You’re ignorant. Sudanese people generally look like people from the horn. I’ve been to the UAE were a lot of them live and you’ll think these people were Somali or from the horn but there Sudanese.

Tukraq

VIP
You’re ignorant. Sudanese people generally look like people from the horn. I’ve been to the UAE were a lot of them live and you’ll think these people were Somali or from the horn but there Sudanese.
I don’t even think we really look like others from the horn honestly, especially habeshas, unless you mean Djibouti then yeah I agree, but no abdi or Farah is looking like abel or dawiit

Yeah, I mentioned it in the last comment. Only the beja tribe and some others look like us, majority are nilote - arab mixed
Idk if there “mixed” with Arabs or not. Sudanese are simply Nubians who speak Arabic. There’s 4 tribes and 2 of them (Jaa’li and Shaiqi) speak Arabic as their own language. The other 2 speak Nubian but only speak Arabic when there in major cities. This is what a Sudanese told me.

Tukraq

VIP
Whenever I think of Sudan I think of south Sudanese don’t know why lol they are very striking.
I see them as more similar to us body wise, tall and skinny/lanky, although facially(neck and up), that’s a different story

Tukraq

VIP
Really? their woman are tall and skinny no curves.
Was talking men, yeah Somali women can get short and chubby I think it has to do with diet, geeljires were on there level, Somali city diet isn’t, so it’s nomad vs city dweller type thing in Somalia honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending