What is the difference between an AA and a somali?

Is there a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Yes but veeeeery slight

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You forgot to mention how xalimos emulate the most unattractive aspects of black female behavior.

As for your original question, the difference? Very little. s are at the bottom next to the other low IQ races of the world.

There are millions of successful black people in America, and you choose to label them as uneducated, poor, violent. You sound like racist, this level of generalizing is qashin.

There are millions of successful black people in America, and you choose to label them as uneducated, poor, violent. You sound like racist, this level of generalizing is qashin.
Lol dont be daft sis. The statistics speak for themselves. The AAs are doing the worst in the US. Thats just a fact its not racist. For every one successful AA there are 10 that fit into the stereotype. No need to be delusional here. These issues exist in their community none of them would disagree with that, its a correct generalization.

Lol dont be daft sis. The statistics speak for themselves. The AAs are doing the worst in the US. Thats just a fact its not racist. For every one successful AA there are 100 that fit into the stereotype. No need to be delusional here. These issues exist in their community none of them would disagree with that, its a correct generalization.

Lol dont be daft sis. The statistics speak for themselves. The AAs are doing the worst in the US. Thats just a fact its not racist. For every one successful AA there are 10 that fit into the stereotype. No need to be delusional here. These issues exist in their community none of them would disagree with that, its a correct generalization.
First I don’t believe statics, second saying for every one successful AA there are 10 fit into this stereotypes is exaggeration. Most African American doesnt fit this streotypes, Racists whites and minorities like to purport this streotypes.

First I don’t believe statics, second saying for every one successful AA there are 10 fit into this stereotypes is exaggeration. Most African American doesnt fit this streotypes, Racists whites and minorities like to purport this streotypes.

AA men who are only 13% of the population, commit 52% of homicides.
:damn:

:kodaksmiley: This convo is over. I can see youll be defending your precious AAs to the grave even when well sourced stats go against you. You cant deny an actual fact. Good night.

AA men who are only 13% of the population, commit 52% of homicides.

Smoke and mirrors. You stated that 9 out of 10 black americans fit the stereotype...what stereotype? Did you just pulled that out your arse? Do you know the percentage of AAs in the middle class?

Smoke and mirrors. You stated that 9 out of 10 black americans fit the stereotype...what stereotype? Did you just pulled that out your arse? Do you know the percentage of AAs in the middle class?
No I didn't say that. I said that 99 out 100 AA fit the stereotype.

I don't. How can I hate people that I have never interacted with? I just stated some facts about AA crime levels.

You've never interacted with them but you can fix your mouth to talk about them like you're some kind of voodoo phucking expert. How many somalis are on welfare in america. Suppose i tell you that 80% of the are on welfare?

There is no reason for you to give me qashin, that’s my ideas and we are all here to share it. I don’t like when African people act different from African Americans, they open the door for all the Africans and fight the rights of minorities. Saying all African American have big nose is kinda reaching.

What do you mean act different? Are all africans meant to act the same?
:ohlord:

When did I mention AA noses?
:wtf:

You've never interacted with them but you can fix your mouth to talk about them like you're some kind of voodoo phucking expert. How many somalis are on welfare in america. Suppose i tell you that 80% of the are on welfare?

I'd rather be on welfare than in prison.
:ileycry:

:kodaksmiley: This convo is over. I can see youll be defending your precious AAs to the grave even when well sourced stats go against you. You cant deny an actual fact. Good night.
Ok Mcnto. I am not defending anyone. I am not delusional like most people in the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending