What is the craziest shit you’ve seen in public

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
For me, there are two moments that take the cake

13 year old Muhammad Bire coming back from Seattle Aquarium seeing a homeless man actually taking a shit behind a building in view of several cars :mjlol:

number 2 was at a well known grocery store bakery aisle where you open the glass to pick donuts with hands on tongs.

This cadaan guy was scratching the back of his pants aggressively and then later on placed his entire hand on to his crotch area, I left the aisle.
I see this man at the donut shelf moving around donuts with his bare hands eewwwww :damn:

what is the nastiest or most unbelievable shit you’ve ever witnessed or heard happened in your life ?

Saw 2 people on motorcycle waving around machetes that were the size of my leg, it was man and woman, they were really on that bonnie and clyde shit together lmao

I one time saw a friend of mine go in the bathroom stall, pee, and then wash her hands only with water. I couldn't help but feel disgusted. We used to share snacks sometimes. I try not to think about it.
:susp:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
For me, there are two moments that take the cake

13 year old Muhammad Bire coming back from Seattle Aquarium seeing a homeless man actually taking a shit behind a building in view of several cars :mjlol:

number 2 was at a well known grocery store bakery aisle where you open the glass to pick donuts with hands on tongs.

This cadaan guy was scratching the back of his pants aggressively and then later on placed his entire hand on to his crotch area, I left the aisle.
I see this man at the donut shelf moving around donuts with his bare hands eewwwww :damn:

what is the nastiest or most unbelievable shit you’ve ever witnessed or heard happened in your life ?
Two guys fighting over a parking space. One guy parked in another guy's parking space and well lets just say this is the shithole part of kilburn and i was staying in a hotel opposite.

This guy comes out and shouts at the other guy for shit talking to his girl. He gets in his car and tries to run the other guy over, the guy jumps over the car and hits the ground. Then the maniac reverses and proceeds to push the other guy's car into the hotel restaurant down stairs.

All that over a parking space.

:pachah1::russ:

Lmao
A lady throw out a baby fetus out of her car. Pretty sure it was pre mature tho cause when I got close the baby had veins all over it’s skull and I doubt the eyes were fully developed. AUN

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
A lady throw out a baby fetus out of her car. Pretty sure it was pre mature tho cause when I got close the baby had veins all over it’s skull and I doubt the eyes were fully developed. AUN
What the f*ck nacalatullah if you can’t handle a baby have contraceptives smh

Trending