What is the biggest amount you’ve stolen?

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
The biggest amount I’ve stolen was 3k from my uncles shop when I was around 14 which a regret. He trusted me to run it every time he couldn’t be bothered to wake up in the morning :kendrickcry:

I know some of you have at least stolen some lacag from relatives:stressed:

The biggest amount I’ve stolen was 3k from my uncles shop when I was around 14 which a regret. He trusted me to run it every time he couldn’t be bothered to wake up in the morning :kendrickcry:

What happened when he found out?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I've actually never stolen anything physical. I've only ever pirated media, but I stopped that for the most part. I pirated a particular book worth around 1500, but I plan on paying for it one day.

Reminds me, about a month ago I went to grab some take out and walked up to an ATM right when this old man walked off. He had left around €400‐500 sitting there. Man I wish that old fucker walked away and pulled away faster, but I saw him enter his 2019 two door A5 and had to hand it over.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
£20 from a random wallet I found on a bus. Other than that probably pirating games and movies who's worth I don't know.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Stole from primark when I was young here and there but steal from relatives???? That’s just some next level xasiidniimo:kodaksmiley:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Damn , what the hell , is this a church confession, 14 yrs old with 3k i bet you burnt it on Yu Gi Yo collection or sweets , kkkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’m sure there’s an exception for family

He never did find out coz he only did bookkeeping for transactions that were above a specific amount. Back then shops didn’t have any scanners in Kenya and everything was recorded manually (book and pen)
Stealing from a relative :kodaksmiley:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let me think

ZERO. HARAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i dont engage in petty theft as thats ghetto asf.

if finessing niggas who love to splash out toimpress counts as robbing then i am a bonafied thief lol. wallah i think ive ammassed over like 10k without even giving up goods. if i had no self respect it'd be so easy to get hella money quick

one nigga offered a 1.8k louis bag if i went on a second date with him and i agreed, the bag ended up being ugly asl and he said no returns, so thinking it must be fraud even tho he had money so idk. i couldnt sell it either without the price being under a bag, so gave it to my cousin who was getting married at the time. she still thinks i bought and paid for it lol

Trending