What is the biggest amount you’ve stolen?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
i dont engage in petty theft as thats ghetto asf.

if finessing niggas who love to splash out toimpress counts as robbing then i am a bonafied thief lol. wallah i think ive ammassed over like 10k without even giving up goods. if i had no self respect it'd be so easy to get hella money quick

one nigga offered a 1.8k louis bag if i went on a second date with him and i agreed, the bag ended up being ugly asl and he said no returns, so thinking it must be fraud even tho he had money so idk. i couldnt sell it either without the price being under a bag, so gave it to my cousin who was getting married at the time. she still thinks i bought and paid for it lol

Was he a hype beast? The bag is likely a knockoff, there's a whole high quality replica world out there for designer stuff and I dip my toe in here and there. I wanted to buy a bag for my cousin, but women's non-streetwear rep is a headache.

Still, could've cost him anywhere between 50 to 300 quid lol

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Damn , what the hell , is this a church confession, 14 yrs old with 3k i bet you burnt it on Yu Gi Yo collection or sweets , kkkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I bought the PS4 same month it came out and was riding a taxi to the corner shop :patrice:

I know someone who sells paracetamol and puts them in those teenth bags:russ:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
i dont engage in petty theft as thats ghetto asf.

if finessing niggas who love to splash out toimpress counts as robbing then i am a bonafied thief lol. wallah i think ive ammassed over like 10k without even giving up goods. if i had no self respect it'd be so easy to get hella money quick

one nigga offered a 1.8k louis bag if i went on a second date with him and i agreed, the bag ended up being ugly asl and he said no returns, so thinking it must be fraud even tho he had money so idk. i couldnt sell it either without the price being under a bag, so gave it to my cousin who was getting married at the time. she still thinks i bought and paid for it lol
What services do u provide? Ruunta sheeg

vanilla

i think with my heart
:fittytousand: stealing from family is borrowing!!!.... unless wife is stealing from her husband, then is saving :lolbron:since his money is also her money :gnzbryw:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The biggest amount I’ve stolen was 3k from my uncles shop when I was around 14 which a regret. He trusted me to run it every time he couldn’t be bothered to wake up in the morning :kendrickcry:

I know some of you have at least stolen some lacag from relatives:stressed:
The Garen has liberated many items from the evil clouthes of the stores like the robin hood i am ive liberated enough items from the local rema 1000 kiwi and shell station to rival a small european country like Monaco GDP due to the fact that 1 i knew the people who worked at these stores so it was gucci and 2 the security was so trash back in the day i could practically have party within the store. I have also remove the evil chains of money from movie and shows distributors by borrwoing them from sites and apps that offered them from free if i was too calculate the amount of stolen the estimates would be around all of africas GDP

Trending

Latest posts