What is the best way to approach Somali girls I don't know

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
I am talking diaspora here in the us, but any knowledge on mainlanders can be useful on my next trip.

Anyway please drop the knowledge on a young brother. This is the biggest blindspot for me when it comes to interaction, I can get along with anyone except girls I want to talk to for marriage purposes.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Salaam them and say ma kula hadli karaa abaayo. Ask for their name and small talk. It's not that difficult, talk to them like you would anybody else. It also helps If you're funny and smooth with your approach. Then get their number, bada bing bada boom.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Salaam them and say ma kula hadli karaa abaayo. Ask for their name and small talk. It's not that difficult, talk to them like you would anybody else. It also helps If you're funny and smooth with your approach. Then get their number, bada bing bada boom.
yes brother, but the problem is the smooth and funny part. If I walk up intending to get to know them for romantic purposes, I go from regular dude to spaghetti dropper.

I can talk to women easy right until that intention then its an impossible task.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
yes brother, but the problem is the smooth and funny part. If I walk up intending to get to know them for romantic purposes, I go from regular dude to spaghetti dropper.

I can talk to women easy right until that intention then its an impossible task.
Brother?

tenor-192.gif

...Oh shit I'm in the man cave:cryinglaughsmiley:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
All I'll say is it's a mental block and you gotta remember you're not gonna marry every woman you talk to so don't stress over that. Talk to them casually and eventually you'll get comfortable and connect with one. It wont be so nerve
racking asking that one to marry you.

Trending

Latest posts