What is somali love?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
? Christians literally believe God has son. It's essential to the Trinity.
Yeah I am just saying in the old testament Moses was reffered as Son of God too. Christians took the term too literal when translated into their languages. Moses was the son of God in the same similitude Jesus was. So Jesus was called that too, but him being born by Maryam and her having no father confused them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Your parent show affection in private. Who the f*ck wants to see their parents lipsing causally?

I've never met a Somali with sexual problems because they didn't see their parents lips.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I don’t think I could ever be in a mutual love lol, I’m too scared of commitment and always avoid it. Ex. Self sabotage and disappearing. I do this with friends too if we get too close, and I pretend my crushes don’t exist even if they like me back :nahgirl:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How many posters in this thread can say they grew up in a Aabo and Hooyo household? Most of u heathens are a product of a single mother Hooyo! Am i correct?

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
my hooyo and aabo's love.

that long lasting love that doesn't fade.
that raising strong children with dhaqan iyo deen love.
that always looking out for each other no matter what love.
that teaching our kids we come from great people with great history love.
that never giving up on each other love.
that having patiences love.

alhamdulillah I have good examples of somali love:mjkkk:(say mashallah and dont give them evil eye)

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

alhamdulillah I have good examples of somali love:mjkkk:(say mashallah and dont give them evil eye)

Mashallah that's true somali love.

SO WHEN WE GETTING MARRIED YOU BIG FUTO BEAUTY

It definitely exists but sometimes it can be covered by a layer of boor/dust consisting of buuq, initial awkwardness, madax-adayg, recurring emotional distance, pride and calaacal.
On the bright-side you will enjoy the best kaftan, (family-) stories, shared life-experiences, cultural references, a wholesome family dynamic, similar dreams/aspirations and much more.

It is the best type of jaceyl, because if you can overcome/accept the "bad" and appreciate the more numerous positive aspects you will be rewarded with the most faithful, fruitful and fun marriage possible. But it takes work.