What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
You can never depend on no one. Not siblings, not your own parents, not your “wife” be your own man. Protect what’s yours and hide your fucking secrets cuz people are really fucked!! Never show people what you have or your plans cuz you never know. Watch out!!!!! We have vultures and real life shaydaamo. Never be sorry for what you want!!! Let the world know.!!! they can f*ck themsleves!!

Xaarantaada sida xalaashaada uqarso!!!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
How do you find out someone's name w/o asking them? I feel like shit for forgetting :noneck:
Ask them "How did you spell your name again?"
Note: This will backfire if they have an extremely common name with only one spelling like Ali or something :chrisfreshhah:

my latina ting dropped me and the Sudanese girl i was moving to called me a . I thought she wasn't a good girl:mjcry: kulahaa i ain't marriage material, Hooyada wasse.

Why should I be governed and told what is legal and what is illegal when God created me as a free man ?

If someone is free to act on their impulse and thoughts, and these mind-whispers of his/her are harmful to others, their being born as free individuals will have no bearings on protecting the greater good by removing that freedom. Hence, legal and illegal actions in societies. What do you think bro?

If someone is free to act on their impulse and thoughts, and these mind-whispers of his/her are harmful to others, their being born as free individuals will have no bearings on protecting the greater good by removing that freedom. Hence, legal and illegal actions in societies. What do you think bro?

I know bro I'm using this point to argue with the other voice in my head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending