What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a rip off. They should let you collect points to download records with. Three months for a quid and after that use youtube and wait for the next time they offer a freebie.

What's your favourite album at the moment?

You're going to be a fizzy pop billionaire and you'll laugh at the time 2 bob a month affected your quality of life lol
First off let me start by welcoming you back walaalo:) Youre presence is much appreciated on this site. And im the same wallahi. I remember jumping on the youtube offline beta and logged off when they started asking for money. I think the bakheylnimo runs in the family :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:.
Lately I have been listening to a lot of drone and ambient. Check out The Dead Texan. What are u listening to btw?

S

syntax

Very good points! For some reason I just binge on the same song for days. I'll have to listen to some favourites and see what Discover Weekly has to offer, I didn't realise that it was tailored. Thanks a lot @syntax

Np. lol I used to be like that. @Shamis You now have access to many musical libraries of artists. Take this as a opportunity to go back and listen to all the albums of your favourite artists

Also you can go to Browse on the top right and go through all the different Genres/different Mood Music.

7DZmfR8.png

Or if you're lazy af, you can use the genre radio stations to find new music. Just click radio on the top right. It's a just stream of songs from the genre you chose, and it let's you skip any songs you don't like.

77fZI3u.png

T

Tokio

chilling with the fams :drakelaugh:..opens pack of chewing gum, everybody goes quiet :browtf:
http://replycandy.com/wp-content/uploads/The-f*ck-Outta-Here-Trash-Can-Meme.jpg

S

Shamis

Thank you @syntax I do use those features but I have a limited spectrum when it comes to taste in music. It's eclectic so I can't rely on a genre, that's why a good song is rare to my ears. I'll go old skool and rediscover my cherished former anthems.

S

Shamis

@McLovin Thanks. Glad you're back, I was gutted when you got banned! A belated welcome back.

Thank you for introducing me to genres of music I've never heard of. I'll try some tracks now.

You don't want to know what I'm listening to - the stuff which makes you switch radio stations lol

@McLovin Thanks. Glad you're back, I was gutted when you got banned! A belated welcome back.

Thank you for introducing me to genres of music I've never heard of. I'll try some tracks now.

You don't want to know what I'm listening to - the stuff which makes you switch radio stations lol
I have peeped at your music taste in the song thread, And they are pretty...Out there :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
But i like to think of myself as open minded, So give me your best shot :damedamn::drakegrin:

S

Shamis

I have peeped at your music taste in the song thread, And hey are pretty...Out there :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
But i like to think of myself as open minded, So give me your best shot :damedamn::drakegrin:

Why did I share Die Antwoord lol

Have you heard of P Square? :browtf:

S

Shamis

Not really. But they look a couple of post apocalyptic Wesley Snipes :ulachen001:
P-Square.jpg

Lmao they do lol lol

They're the sound of my youthful partying days. Aaahhh the memories. Give them a listen, they're Africa's hottest band.

i been wonderin how some of sspotters have been foruming like since 90s and still Live a normal life.
everytime i read yalls post i picture some faarax/xaliimo in his/her 50s wearing macawis/dirac dugoowdey with their wibdows xp desktop typing and spacing only with their index finger! very scary indeed

K

Kirei

i been wonderin how some of sspotters have been foruming like since 90s and still Live a normal life.
everytime i read yalls post i picture some faarax/xaliimo in his/her 50s wearing macawis/dirac dugoowdey with their wibdows xp desktop typing and spacing only with their index finger! very scary indeed

I'm almost 90 and my eyes are still as sharp as your crooked tongue :reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending