What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tokio

12278729_989259921127503_1755847981060627767_n.jpg

T

Tokio

that awkward moment when the cute xalimo in your faculty says hello to you and hadal ba ka soo bixi waayo. bal shid.

T

Tokio

when I am looking for something and people ask me where did I put it last!

:comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

S

Shamis

Im taking full advantage of it haha. 9$ a month for music is too damn high,Im barely scraping by as a student :mjcry:

Its a rip off. They should let you collect points to download records with. Three months for a quid and after that use youtube and wait for the next time they offer a freebie.

What's your favourite album at the moment?

You're going to be a fizzy pop billionaire and you'll laugh at the time 2 bob a month affected your quality of life lol

S

syntax

Its a rip off. They should let you collect points to download records with. Three months for a quid and after that use youtube and wait for the next time they offer a freebie.

It's really not though. Stop being so cheap. You have to look at all the features that Spotify has to offer.

• High Quality 320kbps (the highest form of audio quality, if you don't count FLAC) music streaming and offline download. This is really important for people that care about audio quality. You just can't compare that sound quality to Youtube or Soundcloud, it's just not the same. Pretty sure Soundcloud is 196kbps at the most and Youtube rarely hits 320kbps. The difference is noticeable when you have nice headphones and blast music in your car or speaker system.
  • The ability to download and save all your songs to your Spotify account, which can be accessed from any device/platform. This is great if you have a lot of devices, you can save every song on them for offline listening without having to waste data. I have 2 laptops (personal and work), PS4, Tablet, and 2 phones...so this is a godsend for me. It's fucking amazing how I can pause a song on my laptop, go to my tablet and pick it up where i left off. I also like connecting my laptop to my speakers and using my phone as a remote to change songs on my laptop when I'm not near it.
  • Collaborative playlists. You can make playlists and share them with friends or loved ones. Me and my friends share a gym playlist, so every time we find a suitable track we just drop it in there and it updates the playlist for all of us automatically whenever we connect to the internet for all our devices. Back when I wasn't single, me and my girl would have a playlist were we would put songs that we wanted each other to listen to.
  • Spotify Running. This is pretty new and was using it the other day. It's pretty damn neat. It basically uses your smartphones sensors to calculate and recognize your running tempo. Using that information, it makes a playlist on the fly (using either your own songs or if you want songs from the entire spotify song database) to create songs that match your running tempo.
  • Discover Weekly. I actually just noticed this a couple weeks ago. If you're a premium member, on the side you have this playlist. Basically every Monday, Spotify chooses like 30 new songs for you to listen to based on the type of music you listen to throughout the week. it's a cool way to find new music.

You might not use all these features, which is fine, but 10 bucks a month is a pretty solid deal for all the things Spotify has to offer. The other alternative for music heads was to download and torrent high quality music. Which took up time and too much storage space. Or even worse, having to buy all your songs lol , which was so much more expensive than paying 10 bucks a month to Spotify.

S

Shamis

Very good points! For some reason I just binge on the same song for days. I'll have to listen to some favourites and see what Discover Weekly has to offer, I didn't realise that it was tailored. Thanks a lot @syntax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts