What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A group of people who were regularly humiliated and butchered are now rulers of the world?

The end result of good old treachery and manipulation of goyims

Thats what high IQ gives you.

:salute:

Why somali people are so deluded with qabil. While we fight each other our real enemies is donping nuclear waste on our waters and our natural resources are getting stolen and our land.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
my hawiye ceyr king,my father and mother ofcourse:z1banet:

I adore and cherish him. Growing up I often used to wonder why he was so strict. I am grateful for I am the woman I am today because of my parents dedication

Fasting is making me emotional :mjlol:

Last edited:
my hawiye ceyr king,my father ofcourse:z1banet:

I adore and cherish him. Growing up I often used to wonder why he was so strict. I am grateful for my upbringing
Nothing Wrong with being proud of where come from and so on. But dissing people and fighting em because of qabil

my hawiye ceyr king,my father ofcourse:z1banet:

I adore and cherish him. Growing up I often used to wonder why he was so strict. I am grateful for my upbringing for there would have been no Sarah if it wasn't for my parents dedication

Fasting is making me emotional :mjlol:

Lmao,

before you edited it I thought you were talking about your spouse

I always get the chills whenever I think about how my kids will inherit my bloodline, Qabil, Name, genes.. etc.

Alhamdullilah for our Patriarchy Culture :rejoice:
The least I could do is try my best to select the perfect mother for them... :wow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts