What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I was looking forward to Better Call Saul all week, and it isn't even coming on tonight :mjcry:

Apollo

VIP
Googled the name of the higher up of my department and his name is Ashkenazi Jewish and he has a shnose and curly hair. Definitely a Jew. Creepy considering all the Jew conspiracies I know about.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Googled the name of the higher up of my department and his name is Ashkenazi Jewish and he has a shnooz and curly hair. Definitely a Jew. Creepy considering all the Jew conspiracies I know about.
The hell is a shnooz? Are you still in South Africa?

Apollo

VIP
I thought that was it, had to make sure ennit. How long are you going to be there for and have you gotten used to locking everything up?

I can't be dropping too much private info on here. But let's get back to the original statement, would you be creeped out if the place you worked at was run by a Jew? And he's possibly the only Jew.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I can't be dropping too much private info on here. But let's get back to the original statement, would you be creeped out if the place you worked at was run by a Jew? And he's possibly the only Jew.
The goyim won't know if goyim can't tell them apart.

:pachah1:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I think about two things today

Either doing cardio first then workout
Or workout first then cardio.

I don't have full on gym in Jigjiga but I have a treadmill, weights, dumbbells, punching bag, martial arts mats and a bench press. I bought these thing in Sydney it costed like 4000 dollars my money and my brothers money then shipped those things to berbera then my bro and I brought these to jigjiga and passed through ethiopian border security, (they don't wear proper clothing and can't do their job properly) and when we got home it took 4 hours to set it up in side the huge bakhaar.

Anyway, I done cardio.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think race realism screws up with your worldview. I wish I didn't know about those convincing Jewish conspiracies (not those lazy ones, but deep realistic ones). Thank you, Alt-Right.
Race realism is a rabbit hole in itself, belonging to a certain group doesn't necessarily limit or boost your intelligence it's a smokescreen.

The Alt-Right mostly consists of uneducated white males (AJ inc.) that have not advanced through formal education.

Apollo

VIP
Race realism is a rabbit hole in itself, belonging to a certain group doesn't necessarily limit or boost your intelligence it's a smokescreen.

The Alt-Right mostly consists of uneducated white males (AJ inc.) that have not advanced through formal education.

I know it's mostly bullshit, but it's there at the back of my mind when I see him now (''Juden!'') haha. Of course I filter it out in real life.

I give him 48Hrs before he cracks!
Everyone loves Moi..
Never in your life disrespect my Mother.
Only I can do that! Your friends yeah?

I know it's mostly bullshit, but it's there at the back of my mind when I see him now (''Juden!'') haha. Of course I filter it out in real life.

The Jew conspiracy isn't a conspiracy it is true. They control the world.

I know a girl, her father a multi millionaire hedge fund manager of a financial company. I liked her , she's messed up but all super rich kids are.

The day she told me her mother was Jewish but she wasn't practicing the religion. Something new changed.
Regardless she's Jewish because the
Woman carry them line and I doubt
The mother didn't teach her the
Religion.

You know that feeling you get, when
You find out their Jewish. I had that.

I couldn't help thinking about everytime we chilled together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts