What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

Abaayo macaan waa mahadsan tahay, I couldn't manage to link the dots but when you mentioned Israel the Rothschilds came to mind. My sincerest gratitude for your warm kind gesture, I am forever indebted to you, words can not quite express..if there's anything absolutely anything that I can do as a token of appreciation, please don't hesitate to ask.

You know. Im so glad you realised the link to Rothschild family. Look at the countries they have taken over In order effectively have their banking system. You will forever be indebt. I don't no how you will repay me back.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You know. Im so glad you realised the link to Rothschild family. Look at the countries they have taken over In order effectively have their banking system. You will forever be indebt. I don't no how you will repay me back.
Fiat currency is a debt based so technically we're all in debt cause there's no tangible wealth behind it such as gold & silver.

It's the thought that counts right?

Need a cut n fresh lineup but my barber went on vacation, i only go to this one nigga. The f*ck he doin going on vacation in november...these niggas man. This nigga really wants me to go to First Choice to get a cut

Lol I went to First Choice once and they had no idea what to do with my hair.

T

Tokio

Duunyo la aanto ceeb ma ahoo
Ninkii dayo leh daa inka u hayee
Adaa is diloo dalaga is dhigee
Adaa is diloo adaa geeni dumiyee
Ha igu dalinee dantada raac
Ha igu daalinee iga durug walaal waan diideyee

jum'a mubarak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending