What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Gambit I'll miss reading your posts! yeah - I think I've spent enough time on here (check my post count!) so that's that. Take care :)

T

Tokio

Officially leaving the site but I will still read the posts, its sadly become a little too time consuming. Nice to have met you all and maybe I'll log in after a few months to see if you're all still here yourselves. Take care of yourselves, and each other :)

take care walal, you will be missed for sure!
giphy.gif

Gambit I'll miss reading your posts! yeah - I think I've spent enough time on here (check my post count!) so that's that. Take care :)

Post count doesn't matter if they're posts from you :xgoltwn: nah really though do come back once in a while, just sort your sspot addiction out first :p

:friendhug:

F

Forfon

Officially leaving the site but I will still read the posts, its sadly become a little too time consuming. Nice to have met you all and maybe I'll log in after a few months to see if you're all still here yourselves. Take care of yourselves, and each other :)

SHAMIS WHY.

DON'T GO

F

Forfon

when you come home from work and people expect you to clean after them and serve them shaax.

FVCK YOU!

I grew up in Manchester and the weather turn me off from living there ever. LOL anywhere is better than London's tap water.

Londoners know about this struggle, bottle of water even for tea :drakegrin:

Manchester is dead sxb, serious drought here, makes sense you left. Do you still
have any contacts here?:diddyswag:

S

syntax

Need a cut n fresh lineup but my barber went on vacation, i only go to this one nigga. The f*ck he doin going on vacation in november...these niggas man. This nigga really wants me to go to First Choice to get a cut

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If America, England, Germany are amongst the richest nations in the world yet they are in debt, to who?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
israel you fothermucker
Abaayo macaan waa mahadsan tahay, I couldn't manage to link the dots but when you mentioned Israel the Rothschilds came to mind. My sincerest gratitude for your warm kind gesture, I am forever indebted to you, words can not quite express..if there's anything absolutely anything that I can do as a token of appreciation, please don't hesitate to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending