What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've realised most somali men are s
:tacky:
I wanted to marry a somali man but I really can't with male hoes
They seem to f*ck everything they can find until they get into longer relationships later in life

Whereas most white guys I've been talking to have been in long relationships all their life so their body count isn't that high

I might just marry a miskeen south east asian muslim or a sincere convert wallahi

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
They seem to f*ck everything they can find until they get into longer relationships later in life

Whereas most white guys I've been talking to have been in long relationships all their life so their body count isn't that high

I might just marry a miskeen south east asian muslim or a sincere convert wallahi

Good call :yousmart:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I woke up today and it was pretty chill,i expected a normal Saturday of just sleeping in and chillaxing.All of a sudden i got an unexpected important phone call that i had to be somewhere at a paticular time. This thing was really important to me and i was freaking out wondering if i would make it or not.I then had a shower and prayed dhuhur and prayed to allah to make things better.Long story short i made it to the place a tad bit late but i wasn't called out for it.Moral of the story dont underestimate the power of allah

QalinQor

Catfish
Managed to get 3 months break from work. Heaven Heaven :ahh::ahh::ahh: what to do what to do. I feel so rich with all this time on my hand :banderas:I can't contain my exxxccooiiitttmment :whoa:

Can you stupid fucking bastard's stop inhaling balloons? I just nearly fell on a canister! I wasn't looking I was trying to go shop quick, it's freezing outside.

I'm going to Email Sadiq Khans office tomorrow Morning, the whole Muslim community has gone to shit!

waraabe

Your superior
Most smart phones have fingerprint scanners, all those fingerprints are stored in a data pool, governments around the world have never been more powerful. This is a disturbing development for any pro small government, nationalist patriot like me.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Wise choice. I dont blame you at all.

giphy.gif

The Mad man is going to f*ck up Russia Putin, I'm moving to Evigavo good luck my fellow Somalis.

Whoever voted for Trump in America, I don't know what to say..

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate
Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate

Even the word chocolate makes my heart flutter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending