What is on your mind right now?

I've realised most somali men are ****s
:tacky:
I wanted to marry a somali man but I really can't with male ***s
They seem to fuck everything they can find until they get into longer relationships later in life

Whereas most white guys I've been talking to have been in long relationships all their life so their body count isn't that high

I might just marry a miskeen south east asian muslim or a sincere convert wallahi
Wise choice. I dont blame you at all.

The Mad man is going to fuck up Russia Putin, I'm moving to Evigavo good luck my fellow Somalis.

Whoever voted for Trump in America, I don't know what to say..

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate
Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate

Even the word chocolate makes my heart flutter

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How do you do it? I am not myself if I don't have atleast 4 hours of sleep or else I just can't function throughout the day.
Black coffee and skittles on the go, I get tired but I just fight it out by lunch time it fades to the back of my mind.
My sleeping pattern has been fucked sideways I tend to just roll with it instead of changing it since I always trip up.

VixR

Veritas
Sleep is for wimps :fittytousand:
Just stay here for now... I love reading your comments :>
I'm a roll today that's for sure :ohlord:
Sick and can't sleep = I'm feeling extra wimpy. Thanks, I like your comments too:oops:
Black coffee and skittles on the go, I get tired but I just fight it out by lunch time it fades to the back of my mind.
My sleeping pattern has been fucked sideways I tend to just roll with it instead of changing it since I always trip up.
Never fails to remind me of this gif which makes me happy:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts