What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Just to dispel the rumors:
She said I was a man-ho but I said I'm no thôtty boy.

I'm forever loyal! Real talk. No lies!
(Be kind to your mind and stay onda grind)

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I said I'm way too young girl I rather count cake! I said I'm way too young girl I rather count cake! IN!!!

Nigga I'm a come up watch and see I know they still watching me.

vanilla

i think with my heart
my heart feels heavy for someone.... the worst thing you can do to an elderly person is take away their independence,, sometimes we try to be helpful, but we end up making them feel helpless...

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I woke up this morning with 3 red lines on my arm 2 days in a row. I didn't think much of it up and till while talking with one of my sisters. Said she got 3 red lines 2 days ago

She lives in Canada while I'm am in the UK....

Ha hilarious coincidence

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You should get the Patrick Bateman personality like @Nak-Muay-Kru or make a list of things you wanna achieve today or in life in general.

I do have a list of things to achieve, and life is moving too fast for me.
I might travel and work in Portugal soon, and will find other schools to sign up for; I'm looking for new Masters's.

While also having my driving classes (stressful asf), I need to enjoy more my vacations.

I do have a list of things to achieve, and life is moving too fast for me.
I might travel and work in Portugal soon, and will find other schools to sign up for; I'm looking for new Masters's.

While also having my driving classes (stressful asf), I need to enjoy more my vacations.
Listen what are you trying to be in life? A professor?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Listen what are you trying to be in life? A professor?

To find a stable job in a governmental office or work in an International NGO and as far as my own personal projects, I'd wish to finance and work on my cinematographic ambitions (making short movies). If I'm being honest, I would be 100% fulfilled and happy if I had to produce only my creative projects and forget about anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending