What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Saw a 10/10 xalimo today. Amazing face and thighs. It was a fleeting moment that only lasted a few seconds but I still feel blessed.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
"What's the problem?" I said. Only the winds whisper silently in response to the night air I think.

(( I think therefore I am. ))
See, there's this certain female homeside that has struck home warmly in my open heart space, but I must be careful in how I heap guard over my headspace, so my loving prayers out to you dear babe I secrete oozing in the thought that lingers in the back of my mind.

"If I can't love her, then how would she know what love is? No one else can do it, Not like me."
I silently oath to myself in secret. For I must not let myself fail to be fooled.
"Never will I choose." I had said; since long ago in other days afar in the sands of time.
(only the sun remember those memories lingered ago by the breath of air, Lord I swear by it.)
I know if things are meant to be for whatever the Most High fortunes it, then I will put the solid rock diamond on her gleeful hand to have her be forever mine. Over the broom stick we'll jump up!

Lostbox

ใ€ŒImmortal Sageใ€| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Every day I wake up at 6:30 but the thing is after I turn off my phone alarm I go straight into social media. I used to never mind before because I'll be on it for 5 to 10 minutes, what's annoying me is that I'm on social for 30 minutes and even am hour or more

I tell myself every night I would not do it but the next day. I'm on social media for 30 + minutes

What an annoying habit I built

Every day I wake up at 6:30 but the thing is after I turn off my phone alarm I go straight into social media. I used to never mind before because I'll be on it for 5 to 10 minutes, what's annoying me is that I'm on social for 30 minutes and even am hour or more

I tell myself every night I would not do it but the next day. I'm on social media for 30 + minutes

What an annoying habit I built

Get an alarm clock seperate from your phone

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I know I invaded this section of the forum board. Don't tiresome your king so stead fast!

This one lady, has my mind tranced enchantedly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love is meant to be cherished.
I don't do nothing fake! Nah-Uh!

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
For now I'm deebo'ing this topic
(what thread Craig?)

I FALL FOR NOTHING.
Never guillable. ๐Ÿ›‘ STOP!
#SlammedEggsOnTheWall

Apollo

VIP
Just met a Nilotic looking Saudi national, weird AF. I had a convo with him and he really was from Saudi Arabia and not Sudan. A Syrian who was nearby was also talking to him and confirmed he spoke in perfect Saudi accent. Great Grandson of Bilal, kkkk.

Just met a Nilotic looking Saudi national, weird AF. I had a convo with him and he really was from Saudi Arabia and not Sudan. A Syrian who was nearby was also talking to him and confirmed he spoke in perfect Saudi accent. Great Grandson of Bilal, kkkk.

It's actually not too rare, there's a lot of Black Saudis and some of them are extremely dark.

If he looks proper Nilotic then his ancestors were either victims of the slave trade or they immigrated to Saudi Arabia pre-oil boom thus giving them Saudi citizenship.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Hate ain't gonna stop nothing good for me.
Amen to the Church.

On That, On That!
((Real Love don't got no words.))
Soon my wife to be, will be mine!

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I am not my anger, I am above it all!
Though it's embarrassingly shameful.
Yet I shake it to strike as rightfully so!

Rightfully Angry
(but for now - I let go. I must let go.)
My throne will be crowned in Redemptive Admiration.

Vengeance is the Lord's!!!
((I'm a Waack Ass Nigga))

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Stop trying to get under my skin!
Nobody in charge so beat it haters.

All perversions against me are despicable.
#Abomination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts