What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

f*ck i hate going to class every morning for 5 hours after working nightshift.

S

syntax

I work evening shift but i feel u.

That's a grind tho sxb, night shift and school? Big up

Yea bro wallahi its a mission. I work 6 days a week. As sad as it sounds, this place is the only social interaction i get. I just go to work 11pm-7am, go to school right after for 3-5 hours, and then come home and crash. But i make 2800 a month so it's not too bad

U go to school too?.

Yea bro wallahi its a mission. I work 6 days a week. As sad as it sounds, this place is the only social interaction i get. I just go to work 11pm-7am, go to school right after for 3-5 hours, and then come home and crash. But i make 2800 a month so it's not too bad

U go to school too?.

Wallahi that's dedication man, much respect. I could never do that I work part time like 3 shifts a week, evenings.

Yeah in school too man, everything revolves around it for me lol

S

syntax

Bro what I do is on weekends since I'm off I spend like 10-20 hours banging out every single assignment for the next week and reading ahead on lecture notes. So all I have to do that next week is just show up to class and listen to the lecture material, which I already revised. It's a great system. I always laugh at my niggas in my program cuz im getting the 3rd highest mark in my stream and I work full time smh

Bro what I do is on weekends since I'm off I spend like 10-20 hours banging out every single assignment for the next week and reading ahead on lecture notes. So all I have to do that next week is just show up to class and listen to the lecture material, which I already revised. It's a great system. I always laugh at my niggas in my program cuz im getting the 3rd highest mark in my stream and I work full time smh

:denzelnigga: my man, I got mad respect for your grind. You're a better man than me.

I read a book called how to be a straight A student" by Cal Newport. Great tips in there that helped me a lot. Its especially good for Math type courses

S

syntax

@Solid Lol bro I used to be far from a good student. I think it really helps liking what you do. I actullay like the material I learn and I'm always looking forward to my lectures. Having some type of interest always helps bruh. Trust me I know, this is my 3rd major smh. Atleast it's finally the right one.

God this is so beautiful

The colors of the south beach treeline in the distance, planes taking off from MSP, the clouds the sun the music the feels

I wish I could bottle this up forever

:feelinmyself::banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending