What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
From the moment we are born we seek outwardly to try to understand the world and our surroundings. We look to others to see what is right, what is acceptable, and what is "normal." Though at a certain point we come to understand that everyone has a unique experience, and no one knows what is best for us. Only you can decide what is right for you. Once we realize this, we begin to seek within ourselves, rather than outside, and attempt to discover exactly who we are. The more we look inward the more we realize it is just as infinite as the universe outside of us. Eventually you realize that the person you thought was "me" is actually a compilation of other people's thoughts, opinions, ideas, etc. We realize our whole lives have been conditioned by our environment, and it is only once we realize this that we can begin to program ourselves how we want to be programmed, rather than having someone else do the programming. Exactly when we reach this point in life is different for each person. Some realize it at a very young age, while others may never realize it within their lifetime and are continually pushed along by environmental conditions. Though once we realize that we are our own person, and we do not have to serve, please, impress, compare, or compete with anyone, we begin to truly develop ourselves and become the person that we have always been. Our true self has just been hidden and suppressed by the social conditioning of our culture. No one knows what is best for you, but you. No one else has to validate your existence. You are alive. You exist. You are just as worthy of this space as anyone else. A lot of people in our society do not know themselves, and so they act out in fear, anger, frustration etc. causing others to feel this way as well. Have compassion for those that are lost on their path, though they may act out in hostility, they are really the most vulnerable. They are the ones that need love the most. When you are surrounded by negative people such as the ones just described, don't allow them to affect you. Simply be a light unto yourself and realize that there is good in the world, though a lot of people have been tricked to believe otherwise.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
From the moment we are born we seek outwardly to try to understand the world and our surroundings. We look to others to see what is right, what is acceptable, and what is "normal." Though at a certain point we come to understand that everyone has a unique experience, and no one knows what is best for us. Only you can decide what is right for you. Once we realize this, we begin to seek within ourselves, rather than outside, and attempt to discover exactly who we are. The more we look inward the more we realize it is just as infinite as the universe outside of us. Eventually you realize that the person you thought was "me" is actually a compilation of other people's thoughts, opinions, ideas, etc. We realize our whole lives have been conditioned by our environment, and it is only once we realize this that we can begin to program ourselves how we want to be programmed, rather than having someone else do the programming. Exactly when we reach this point in life is different for each person. Some realize it at a very young age, while others may never realize it within their lifetime and are continually pushed along by environmental conditions. Though once we realize that we are our own person, and we do not have to serve, please, impress, compare, or compete with anyone, we begin to truly develop ourselves and become the person that we have always been. Our true self has just been hidden and suppressed by the social conditioning of our culture. No one knows what is best for you, but you. No one else has to validate your existence. You are alive. You exist. You are just as worthy of this space as anyone else. A lot of people in our society do not know themselves, and so they act out in fear, anger, frustration etc. causing others to feel this way as well. Have compassion for those that are lost on their path, though they may act out in hostility, they are really the most vulnerable. They are the ones that need love the most. When you are surrounded by negative people such as the ones just described, don't allow them to affect you. Simply be a light unto yourself and realize that there is good in the world, though a lot of people have been tricked to believe otherwise.

Another one of your weed sessions?

Seoul

. . .
I'm coming down so let me write my thoughts life is a funny thing, you are born you marry and you die. I don't think life is simply about reproducing, there's more to it, how we love, how we forgive and how we connect with people. There's beauty in all creation.
That is very beautiful.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
latest

I am going to tell my Mother & Auntie's that Lidl the supermarket is closings down in the next few months. It's their punishment for voting out.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
You know we all want to be loved and wanted by someone it's human nature. For a long time I thought if a woman wanted to sleep with me that's all I needed. But I was wrong. I yearn for that special connection with someone, to know them inside out, flaws and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending