DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
>has work tommo
>promises to sleep early
>sleeps really late
>promise next day that you won't repeat the same shit
>happens again
:stressed:

#Mydepressionlookslike suffering from self destructive behavior to distract myself from bigger problems in life. It's because If I solved all my problems in life I secretly fear being normal because shit plays on my head all the time anyway. I'm just emotionally fucked up
I just searched that hashtag on twitter, and found some really sad tweets :(

The good thing about you is that you already know what all of your problems are. If I gave you a piece of paper and a pen, you could list all your problems for me. Most people have no idea what is wrong with them, but you do and with that you're a really lucky person. However, I suggest you try and change your mindset about fearing to be "normal". Nowadays, there isn't really a definition of "normal" anymore.

You won't suddenly become "normal" once you fix your problems Mckenzie. You'll get out of the dark abyss you're stuck in, and emerge as a way better version of yourself, looking past at the old shell of the you who suffered from all these problems in the beginning.

Change your mindset buddy. :vncu2n5:

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
Boqorada SSpot
You seriously think I care? I would rather see you walk off a cliff.

**Whispers**

Nightmare dressed in a daydream.

Bless you Tswift. The OG petty queen.

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should have somehow realised what you gotta do

Black women = kebabs, we love it coz it's dirty

White women = salads, tastes pretty shit but it's hella clean and looks organic

Asian women = exotica shit, I consider the a close middle but some ppl are into them just as some ppl love sushi

Random question to yall, at what point in life do you say enough is enough and you decide to follow your own ambitions and goals instead of just tryna fit in and be like everybody else?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Random question to yall, at what point in life do you say enough is enough and you decide to follow your own ambitions and goals instead of just tryna fit in and be like everybody else?
When the fat lady sings.

Trending

Latest posts