What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how the cop who started the Minnesota riots which lead to another person being murdered, blocks of the city being on fire, and millions of damages is feeling tonight? I wonder how much he’d yell at himself 48yrs ago when he wouldn’t step off that man’s neck.
He's probably psychopathic. I don't think he feels anything.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I wonder how the cop who started the Minnesota riots which lead to another person being murdered, blocks of the city being on fire, and millions of damages is feeling tonight? I wonder how much he’d yell at himself 48yrs ago when he wouldn’t step off that man’s neck.
the sick f*ck most likely had a boner while having his knee on the guys neck and he most likely had sex while watching the city burn

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Just watched a video of a girl that looked around 13 throwing tear gas back at some police
If my daughters ain’t like that I don’t want em

It’s 3:12 AM and I’m on a dead forum. Have to do AP exams on the 3rd. Have been in a continuous state of procrastination for the past 3 years. Haven’t started studying for the exams. Fu*k me

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Thinking about what would happen if I either lose a f*ck ton of weight or gain a bunch just for the kick of it, just to have a goal to look forward to? I duno :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending