What is on your mind right now?

Fun fact: The first person to fly was the polymath Abbas ibn Firnas, an Andalusian who made a glider and jumped from the highest point, flew for ten minutes, and lived to tell the tale. (c.875)
Imagine trusting your invention that much, wow. I just searched him up and this man was pretty damn amazing. He's got so many other inventions and titles under his belt.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
what keeps us all here?
Just had the same thought. I think deep down majority of Somalis are lonely ass people. We have a pretence of a community that's based on fake foundations and the anonymity of this place gives us both a weird sense of connectedness and honesty with each other.

This came out a year ago but God bless this man. He's doing what a lot of people would find very difficult, but making other people's last moments of life better is all worth it.

Yukon_Niner

I predict deez tingz
VIP
This came out a year ago but God bless this man. He's doing what a lot of people would find very difficult, but making other people's last moments of life better is all worth it.

He's a better person then I'll ever be. If there's an afterlife may he get into jannah.

He's a hero

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era I remember you making a thread about music similar to this. This video explains devil related incidences in music (could be rumours). Don't watch if you're easily spooked lol.

Just watched, the devil trill sonata is really strange tune full of sorrow and weird fake happiness

It truly personifies Shaydan,a masterpiece to say shockingly

Shaydan teaches them in stages. Even in Islamic history, shaydan first made the flute and taught the grandchildren of Adam pbuh :ohhh:

Just watched, the devil trill sonata is really strange tune full of sorrow and weird fake happiness

It truly personifies Shaydan,a masterpiece to say shockingly

Shaydan teaches them in stages. Even in Islamic history, shaydan first made the flute and taught the grandchildren of Adam pbuh :ohhh:
Yeah I heard it too, just didn't want to link it lol. Was surprised to find I liked it. Pretty eery.

Trending

Latest posts