What is on your mind right now?

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
It was her fault I cheated
68C71D2D-0F73-4420-B7EE-B8F06188CB89.jpeg

This came out a year ago but God bless this man. He's doing what a lot of people would find very difficult, but making other people's last moments of life better is all worth it.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This came out a year ago but God bless this man. He's doing what a lot of people would find very difficult, but making other people's last moments of life better is all worth it.

He's a better person then I'll ever be. If there's an afterlife may he get into jannah.

He's a hero

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era I remember you making a thread about music similar to this. This video explains devil related incidences in music (could be rumours). Don't watch if you're easily spooked lol.

Just watched, the devil trill sonata is really strange tune full of sorrow and weird fake happiness

It truly personifies Shaydan,a masterpiece to say shockingly

Shaydan teaches them in stages. Even in Islamic history, shaydan first made the flute and taught the grandchildren of Adam pbuh :ohhh:

Just watched, the devil trill sonata is really strange tune full of sorrow and weird fake happiness

It truly personifies Shaydan,a masterpiece to say shockingly

Shaydan teaches them in stages. Even in Islamic history, shaydan first made the flute and taught the grandchildren of Adam pbuh :ohhh:

Yeah I heard it too, just didn't want to link it lol. Was surprised to find I liked it. Pretty eery.