What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I hate food. Really wish I could just skip over the whole process of it.

Edit: You know what, that was too nice.

I abhor food. I loathe it. I am repulsed by it. All food should wither away and die. If I'm ever president, my first act would be to figure out a way to erradicate this incessent need to stuff our faces everyday with utter garbage.

I'd give food capital punishment if I could. I support the death penalty exclusively for it.

:mad:

Last edited:

I abhor food. I loathe it. I am repulsed by it. All food should wither away and die. If I'm ever president, my first act would be to figure out a way to erradicate this incessent need to stuff our faces everyday with utter garbage.

I'd give food capital punishment if I could. I support the death penalty exclusively for it.

phi phi... why? :damn:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi

:draketf::draketf::draketf::draketf::draketf:

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

psyche

To each their own
Does anybody else have a feeling that site is starting to decrease in diversity? :cosbyhmm:

I feel like a lot of personalities on here are redundant and frankly boring.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Don't be a it isn't like you have diabetes imagine being in my shoes eating food that has no taste or flavour for years empty bloob of nothing so shut up and eat whatever canjerro you ungreatfull moron

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Don't be a ***** it isn't like you have diabetes imagine being in my shoes eating food that has no taste or flavour for years empty bloob of nothing so shut up and eat whatever canjerro you ungreatfull moron

I despise sugar above all. Somalis are the only people that pour sugar into everything. Can't even drink tea without chocking on pure sweet garbage. Yuck.

Flavour is overrated dude. Why are you angry? We both dislike food...well you don't have a choice m8 but we should campaign to fund a drink that we can get all our nutritions from for the day.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I despise sugar above all. Somalis are the only people that pour sugar into everything. Can't even drink tea without chocking on pure sweet garbage. Yuck.

Flavour is overrated dude. Why are you angry? We both dislike food...well you don't have a choice m8 but we should campaign to fund a drink that we can get all our nutritions from for the day.
u mean water

Fun fact: The first person to fly was the polymath Abbas ibn Firnas, an Andalusian who made a glider and jumped from the highest point, flew for ten minutes, and lived to tell the tale. (c.875)

Imagine trusting your invention that much, wow. I just searched him up and this man was pretty damn amazing. He's got so many other inventions and titles under his belt.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
what keeps us all here?

Just had the same thought. I think deep down majority of Somalis are lonely ass people. We have a pretence of a community that's based on fake foundations and the anonymity of this place gives us both a weird sense of connectedness and honesty with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending