What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
if hardship comes with ease than ease must come with hardship so isn’t it best to just end it once you reach the peak of that ease?
Actually nvm suicide takes you to jahannam f :wow1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
if hardship comes with ease than ease must come with hardship so isn’t it best to just end it once you reach the peak of that ease?
Actually nvm suicide takes you to jahannam f :wow1:
Suicide is never the answer, there's always a light at the end of every tunnel.

Jungle

VIP
The more i look at this forum, i just cant relate with most of the shit on here, quarantine brought me here anyway despite joinin last yearn im out.

Lmao
The more i look at this forum, i just cant relate with most of the shit on here, quarantine brought me here anyway despite joinin last yearn im out.
I feel you lol Feels like niggas here are just stagnant. Same shit all day everyday wallahi.
Goodluck in life sxb

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Screenshot_20200514-215504_Instagram.jpg

Dixon shordies yall :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I FEEL LIKE I LOST THE 90S / SHE WAS MY FRIEND / I WAS KID BACK THEN IT WAS MAGICAL I REMEMBER THE DIAL UP SOUND TO GET ON THE INTERNET POKEMON SPONGEBOB WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES JORDAN WINNING 97/98 NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS RODMAN DRESSING LIKE A / BLOODY MARRY TAG / ONE SATURDAY MORNING / PAWGS WHEN THEY MENT THE GAME AND NOT BIG BUM WHITE GIRLS ETC ETC IM 29 AND I FEEL OLD AND TIRED
71CJIJGkwwL.jpg
S37Qjt1.jpg

@strawberrii SO DEPRESSED ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD I HAD SO MUCH FUN

NOW MY FAMS WANT ME TO GET MARRIED BUT I DONT want to I NEED TO TRAVEL FIRST AFTER THIS CORONA VIRUS SHUT DOWN IM GOING TO ST LUCIA AND THEN Indonesia

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
@strawberrii SO DEPRESSED ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD I HAD SO MUCH FUN

NOW MY FAMS WANT ME TO GET MARRIED BUT I DONT want to I NEED TO TRAVEL FIRST AFTER THIS CORONA VIRUS SHUT DOWN IM GOING TO ST LUCIA AND THEN Indonesia
Good luck, finding a spouse and getting married isn’t an easy feat so I’m glad you’re taking it slow for now. Inshallah you visit those places, they look nice from what I’ve seen.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I’m gonna quit everything even this site maybe, no motivation for anything and no one likes me. I don’t even like me :dwill:
:wtf:
me and many other people very much so consistently enjoy your sense of humor and gender bending dw bb:samwelcome::it0tdo8:

Good luck, finding a spouse and getting married isn’t an easy feat so I’m glad you’re taking it slow for now. Inshallah you visit those places, they look nice from what I’ve seen.
IF YOU ARE CUTE I WILL MARRY YOU AND I WILL TAKE YOU TO A TROPICAL ISLAND AND MAKE SWEET LOVE TO YOU MY LITTLE STRAWBERRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending