What is on your mind right now?

@strawberrii SO DEPRESSED ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD I HAD SO MUCH FUN

NOW MY FAMS WANT ME TO GET MARRIED BUT I DONT want to I NEED TO TRAVEL FIRST AFTER THIS CORONA VIRUS SHUT DOWN IM GOING TO ST LUCIA AND THEN Indonesia

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
@strawberrii SO DEPRESSED ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD I HAD SO MUCH FUN

NOW MY FAMS WANT ME TO GET MARRIED BUT I DONT want to I NEED TO TRAVEL FIRST AFTER THIS CORONA VIRUS SHUT DOWN IM GOING TO ST LUCIA AND THEN Indonesia
Good luck, finding a spouse and getting married isn’t an easy feat so I’m glad you’re taking it slow for now. Inshallah you visit those places, they look nice from what I’ve seen.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I’m gonna quit everything even this site maybe, no motivation for anything and no one likes me. I don’t even like me :dwill:
:wtf:
me and many other people very much so consistently enjoy your sense of humor and gender bending dw bb:samwelcome::it0tdo8:

Good luck, finding a spouse and getting married isn’t an easy feat so I’m glad you’re taking it slow for now. Inshallah you visit those places, they look nice from what I’ve seen.
IF YOU ARE CUTE I WILL MARRY YOU AND I WILL TAKE YOU TO A TROPICAL ISLAND AND MAKE SWEET LOVE TO YOU MY LITTLE STRAWBERRY

Ayatiin

Nuur Caraale ii geeya!
If I didn't feel like praying fajr and duhur today, but then came to my senses, will my fast be accepted? Can i repent and pray them? Or is my fast null and void?

according to george herbert mead, people develop their sense of self based on their reflection from others. a large part of their identity could be built through what they perceive as other people's judgments and thoughts about them instead of the reality. if a person was completely isolated from society, what would their identity be like?

Trending

Latest posts