What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
My friends are too rude man. I had to cut from the PS4 party because I had a feeling I was losing my good deeds laughing at their jokes. Roasting everyone heavy

so i was just doing my chores and my mom was like, “other girls your age are getting married and are cleaning whole houses”
i replied, “when i get married, i’ll move into a super tiny apartment so there’s less to clean. i’ll also make a designated pen area for the whole family to stay within. no messes EASY”
she didn’t even see i was joking :mjcry:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
it reminds me of the time when i used to work at a amusement park it not only snowed, rained hailed and it also became sunny and a lighting bolt hit the roof above where i stood all in 2 hours

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Disgusted by what I heard, grown ass man acting like dhocil, I've seen it all. All this time I'm thinking, don't argue with a kid when he's older than my 40 year old adeer. Accudubillah.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I can cook the basic Somali dishes shmurda. I can also make a few different European breakfasts. If I was cooking for you I would make you an omelette with cheese drenched in henny so you don’t miss home.
And I'd cook you pasta with whipped cream chargers in the middle of the meatballs to return the favour :it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending