What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I swear technology is so weird, tell me why this is shown on my feed a few of days after I see your post.
:notsureif:
_20200507_193639.JPG

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I’m worried that my job prospects are gonna be rubbish and that I’ll never be able to get into medicine or a good paying research job.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Are you worried in the general sense or because of the situation we're in right now?
Well I got allocated into a particular pathway for my final year (it wasn’t my first or second choice) and I’m worried that unless I go into medicine, I’ll be coming out with bad job prospects.
So more general really.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
no, this is just propaganda made against me.

Pinochet WAS right and so was Franco. The media is biased against them because they saved their peoples from Communism. A Somali Pinochet I think would have been a lot better than Siad Barre. Communism worked out horribly for Somalia. Yet people would attack Franco and Pinochet for defending their countries.

"The “Moor” has served as a traditional religious and racial enemy of Spain for centuries, often in an explicitly military context. Nevertheless, the dictatorship of one of modern Europe’s most adamantly Christian rulers, Francisco Franco, propagated surprisingly positive views of Muslims and Islam."

Franco used to pay for Muslims to go on Hajj and send many Muslims on hajj

Pinochet was backed up buy the us an franco had nazi support these es ain't shit and without foreing help these village idiots would not have been shit

Well I got allocated into a particular pathway for my final year (it wasn’t my first or second choice) and I’m worried that unless I go into medicine, I’ll be coming out with bad job prospects.
So more general really.

Honestly not sure how to help, your situation seems a bit tricky. It would help if you knew what field/job you prefer to have as an end goal, otherwise you might pick something you aren't as passionate about because of the lack of appealing job prospects. Wish you the best xx

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I have many stresses that with Allah's most gracious humble kindness will recorrect me to a day of rest and a night of clarity.
I respect my own resurrection as I emerge blind to my own wants for purpose titled.

Pray for my discipline. Mahaadsanid

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I hope everyone doing good stays well as I let my mind unchamber a calling to the need of my own satisfaction for all the money in the world to buy the happiness of the people's needs.

I now refresh and drink up to that.
It's not even lunch yet, heheheheheh.
#MoneyMakesTheWorldSpinWaves

Apollo

VIP
I have seen real Mossad agents this week. A bunch of huge guys speaking Hebrew into earpieces. I don't know what was going on. I got the hell out of there. No joke.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Smh at you guys. Don't be lowly!

I don't get why trolls started, on me, when I been trying rather keep my cool.
Yeah have a different life - be wild!
Cool, but my motives are different and calmer. It's Ramadan and almost evening as of me to bring up that I only wanted to stop by in here a bit and make my cheers guest appearance chatting shit up with you chums since y'all my niggaz even when you hate/annoyed/trolled by the anything I done or said.
In the end it's your personal choice to feel how you will about any content you read whether for entertainment to pass time or for more serious concerns in the current world.

After all it is just a somali forum for anyone from the diaspora to mingle. Atleast it's updated and modern enough I can use it at ease. There!

It felt nice to be on here, I had only good intent and instead you misheard again. That's not wavy! Let's fix this, if anyone needs to PM me - We can do!

To anyone lurking the forums reading the posts, with the @King Khufu brand tag, keep the good work up!
It's always the In-Thing when people not divide but build with eachother. So I always appreciate truly that support from my side of things okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending