What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also mentioned general Franco, I saw that sneaky edit

Why must you always rely on idiots, KKK members, war criminals and dictators who commited mass murder, rape and human experiments?

It says a lot about the right if those are people who you deem compentent individuals and leaders

yes, I said General Franco had good ideas on how to deal with leftists. I switched it to Pinochet because this is an English-language medium and English-speakers are not as familiar with Franco.

Franco saved Spain from Communism and there was nothing KKK about him.

Of course, I am not some leftist type so of course leftists types will accuse me of being some kind of Nazi. I think you people that think like this are people who have no idea about me or my thinking. I think you people are Westernized and think in Western political categories. You think right equals white people and brown equals white people. So brown people go categorically with atheists, trannies, etc? This how you end up like AAs.

He might be one of those, white's needs sharia type of people.

no, this is just propaganda made against me.

Pinochet WAS right and so was Franco. The media is biased against them because they saved their peoples from Communism. A Somali Pinochet I think would have been a lot better than Siad Barre. Communism worked out horribly for Somalia. Yet people would attack Franco and Pinochet for defending their countries.

"The “Moor” has served as a traditional religious and racial enemy of Spain for centuries, often in an explicitly military context. Nevertheless, the dictatorship of one of modern Europe’s most adamantly Christian rulers, Francisco Franco, propagated surprisingly positive views of Muslims and Islam."

Franco used to pay for Muslims to go on Hajj and send many Muslims on hajj

Last edited:
You also mentioned general Franco, I saw that sneaky edit

Why must you always rely on idiots, KKK members, war criminals and dictators who commited mass murder, rape and human experiments?

It says a lot about the right if those are people who you deem compentent individuals and leaders

and dictators? yes, I believe in dictators! democracy is evil and stupid. liberal democracy can jump off a bridge and I am proud not remotely ashamed to oppose it

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I could use a come up from one of the brothers looking out for a nigga.

A nigga needs cents to make certs outchea :hmm:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Christianity is better than altogether rejection of religion

True enough. That we will sort of agree.

No I'm not an African

If you not of the race in my opinion then you shouldn't be here.
You think any of us care about stupid cartoons that promote beliefs that are against our own?
The hell kind of trolling in qarxis hell did you think this sits right with Somalis in conversation?

Ajnabi wasse lankay galbuur wadiimo baaaah

True enough. That we will sort of agree.

If you not of the race in my opinion then you shouldn't be here.
You think any of us care about stupid cartoons that promote beliefs that are against our own?
The hell kind of trolling in qarxis hell did you think this sits right with Somalis in conversation?

Ajnabi wasse lankay galbuur wadiimo baaaah

you think no ajnabis, others think differently.... it means little to me

as for whether Christianity is better than total rejection of religion it is not merely my personal belief but it is the correct Islamic position

but the idea that I am actually here to promote Christianity is hilarious to me.... the things I read about myself get stranger and stranger

anyways, in reality the anti-Omar del Sur campaign is really something which is pushed by leftists to turn this place further more culturally Marxist.... this is not Somali four chan but Somali reddit and the people here are to a large degree very much like AAs

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
yes, I said General Franco had good ideas on how to deal with leftists. I switched it to Pinochet because this is an English-language medium and English-speakers are not as familiar with Franco.

Franco saved Spain from Communism and there was nothing KKK about him.

Of course, I am not some leftist type so of course leftists types will accuse me of being some kind of Nazi. I think you people that think like this are people who have no idea about me or my thinking. I think you people are Westernized and think in Western political categories. You think right equals white people and brown equals white people. So brown people go categorically with atheists, trannies, etc? This how you end up like AAs.
Mass murder isn't a correct way to deal with anything

And stop making assumptions about me, all I'm saying is we shouldn't idolize genocidal maniacs who engage in human experiments..
and you think Barre wasn't extreme enough? Maybe he should've ordered his troops to rape some tuulos, that'll teach those leftists!

Instead of referencing people like Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson like a normal right winger (who are still dumb imo) you take it a step further into David Duke, Alex Jones and Franco territory, and you wonder why they call you a nazi

Mass murder isn't a correct way to deal with anything

And stop making assumptions about me, all I'm saying is we shouldn't idolize genocidal maniacs who engage in human experiments..
and you think Barre wasn't extreme enough? Maybe he should've ordered his troops to rape some tuulos, that'll teach those leftists!

Instead of referencing people like Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson like a normal right winger (who are still dumb imo) you take it a step further into David Duke, Alex Jones and Franco territory, and you wonder why they call you a nazi

you mean wonder why YOU call me a Nazi

Alex Jones is not remotely a Nazi, I don't think I've ever posted David Icke, Franco was not a Nazi..... Franco was way different than Hitler, no way am I apologizing for thinking Franco did good things for Spain

Franco was a man defending his country

I'm not into Jordan Peterson or Ben Shapiro, who is a Zionist...... Peterson is a liberal... yes the problem you have is that I'm not a lib and regardless I remain not a lib and don't plan to be one

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
anyways, in reality the anti-Omar del Sur campaign is really something

No, I was wrong to be so haste.
I am not against you as for I do not personally know of you.

I'll lighten up on you for now but please as a foreigner to respect the cultures you wish to participate in alright?
Nobody has to be a kiss ass about it but as bold honest posters can agree that we can to have different view points of builds.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
as for whether Christianity is better than total rejection of religion it is not merely my personal belief but it is the correct Islamic position

This I find redeemable because I also share true belief in God as I seen for myself. So I won't debate you there.

It's good to believe in true goodness regardless of what cloak the true creator is called on.
The love of God created life so who are we to judge by taking it away with arguments instead of sharing it's enjoyment. Agreeable Enough?

Enemies are not for the internet world rather instead I protect my own best interest which is why I say Amen to have your own interest of God in your own travels (of which I do no judge)

You are smart on your own.

Your talking in cursive, it's hard for my febble mind to understand.
Issa Rae tweeted it lol. It’s supposed to be funny and cocky. In this video you can see her humor
D6D81EBE-D207-4B8B-A14B-6231900FEDBA.jpeg

This I find redeemable because I also share true belief in God as I seen for myself. So I won't debate you there.

It's good to believe in true goodness regardless of what cloak the true creator is called on.
The love of God created life so who are we to judge by taking it away with arguments instead of sharing it's enjoyment. Agreeable Enough?

Enemies are not for the internet world rather instead I protect my own best interest which is why I say Amen to have your own interest of God in your own travels (of which I do no judge)

You are smart on your own.

I can say pretty much anything on here and there's a set of people who attack me because I don't think like them. I'm not out to argue.

To be very clear, my thoughts about the Simpsons were that I am sad that the US and the West are moving away from religion. I want everyone to become Muslim but if people don't become Muslim I'd rather they be Christian than atheist.

I am not against you or anything like that. I believe Christianity is better than atheism but..... Islam is the true religion. If you've been taught about Islam I think it is especially important that you adhere to it. We have to worship Allah with no partners. Allah has no equals. This is not an expression of hate or animosity, it is that I wish for you to have success in this life and the next. Islam is the true religion.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
To be very clear, my thoughts about the Simpsons were that I am sad that the US and the West are moving away from religion

Well if you look into USA foundations through Masonry and European Trades then it's easy to see that they will toil all the light of their own creations.
They do it with all the shows that struggle to make money when it's popularity over runs dry. To milk every cent, that's why I say as a muslim though it's good to note these things with some attachments (I am guilty of liking juvenile pleasures such as anime) that it's overall to their creation with no input to what's received in your sights.

So I beware of entertainment lately as it becomes more of a agenda'd tool.
You get my premise why I say now?

Well if you look into USA foundations through Masonry and European Trades then it's easy to see that they will toil all the light of their own creations.
They do it with all the shows that struggle to make money when it's popularity over runs dry. To milk every cent, that's why I say as a muslim though it's good to note these things with some attachments (I am guilty of liking juvenile pleasures such as anime) that it's overall to their creation with no input to what's received in your sights.

So I beware of entertainment lately as it becomes more of a agenda'd tool.
You get my premise why I say now?

yes, I am with you. the entertainment these days is horrible and being used to lead people astray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending