What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(btw I did not put the spoiler that says "edgy".......

I think the correct word is simply "informative".... if the elites try to hide the truth, I think we should show people the truth.... I simply believe in informing people...

what is this concept that red pilling is "edgy"???

does it mean that it's about fashion?

I think it's simply about breaking the hegemony of the mainstream narrative.... I think it's about shifting the Overton Window.... thus the labelling of such things as "edgy"........ thus pretending it's an aesthetic.... is simply a strawman argument in defense of maintaining the Overton Window as is and against shifting the Overton Window.... I am committed to trying to shift the Overton Window whether it's labelled as "edgy" or however others would like to label it...

leftists have the same mentality that the Overton Window should be shifted in their favor yet when they do so it isn't called "edgy"..... it is a question of efficacy rather than "edginess" which as I said is a strawman.... I am genuinely an investigator of the JQ and it is not for show... it is not at all an act)

I was in 6th grade and I remember they played "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" at a school event.

I now know that I was absolutely right to be disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts