What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I find a great relife and refuge in the thought of death. It's the only thing that keeps calm these days

Death is lowkey exciting :lol:

Especially when you feel like the world has nothing to offer you that Is fulfilling in any shape or form

Apollo

VIP
Gardening is more difficult than it seems. A plague of bugs has descended upon my garden.
Hopefully the Neem Oil spray I just bought will kill them all. :deargod:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
#Mydepressionlookslike tweets <------ wow they so honest

I feel like I'm hiding from mine tho.... I should just feel it and face it... but I'm struggling to understand struggle... hence why I keep distracting myself (tumblr and sspot the biggest distractors among others).... but then again I feel like distractions are destruction and the catastrophe they leave behind later on will prolly be bigger than the current struggle... *sighs*

It reminds me of the famous question
'are we happy because we smiling or are we smiling because we happy'

is soo easy to fake happiness.... but why fake it when happiness is supposed to be self-hug... when happiness is just another way of you saying thank you to you... oh I dunno... what I mean is do that which makes your body + your mind + your soul fill with gratitude and make em say thank you out loud with smile....

ooops I'm getting carried away :meleshame:

*logs out*

N

NaomiHoney

I should of worn socks when I went for my run. I now have a blister. And I'm hungry. I want pizza

Mckenzie

VIP
#Mydepressionlookslike tweets <------ wow they so honest

I feel like I'm hiding from mine tho.... I should just feel it and face it... but I'm struggling to understand struggle... hence why I keep distracting myself (tumblr and sspot the biggest distractors among others).... but then again I feel like distractions are destruction and the catastrophe they leave behind later on will prolly be bigger than the current struggle... *sighs*

It reminds me of the famous question
'are we happy because we smiling or are we smiling because we happy'

is soo easy to fake happiness.... but why fake it when happiness is supposed to be self-hug... when happiness is just another way of you saying thank you to you... oh I dunno... what I mean is do that which makes your body + your mind + your soul fill with gratitude and make em say thank you out loud with smile....

ooops I'm getting carried away :meleshame:

*logs out*

#Mydepressionlookslike suffering from self destructive behavior to distract myself from bigger problems in life. It's because If I solved all my problems in life I secretly fear being normal because shit plays on my head all the time anyway. I'm just emotionally fucked up

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
>has work tommo
>promises to sleep early
>sleeps really late
>promise next day that you won't repeat the same shit
>happens again
:stressed:

#Mydepressionlookslike suffering from self destructive behavior to distract myself from bigger problems in life. It's because If I solved all my problems in life I secretly fear being normal because shit plays on my head all the time anyway. I'm just emotionally fucked up
I just searched that hashtag on twitter, and found some really sad tweets :(

The good thing about you is that you already know what all of your problems are. If I gave you a piece of paper and a pen, you could list all your problems for me. Most people have no idea what is wrong with them, but you do and with that you're a really lucky person. However, I suggest you try and change your mindset about fearing to be "normal". Nowadays, there isn't really a definition of "normal" anymore.

You won't suddenly become "normal" once you fix your problems Mckenzie. You'll get out of the dark abyss you're stuck in, and emerge as a way better version of yourself, looking past at the old shell of the you who suffered from all these problems in the beginning.

Change your mindset buddy. :vncu2n5:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You seriously think I care? I would rather see you walk off a cliff.

**Whispers**

Nightmare dressed in a daydream.

Bless you Tswift. The OG petty queen.

Mckenzie

VIP
Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should have somehow realised what you gotta do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts