What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

It's like my body is now conditioned to pass a little a wind as soon as I've finished doing my wudhu. It's so annoying.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My grandfather in Hargeisa passed away recently I started to realize something and I can't stop thinking about it. I didn't know him that well, and I can't even remember the last time I saw him walk on his own. But he loved me, so much, and I will always regret not saying goodbye to him

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
My grandfather in Hargeisa passed away recently I started to realize something and I can't stop thinking about it. I didn't know him that well, and I can't even remember the last time I saw him walk on his own. But he loved me, so much, and I will always regret not saying goodbye to him

AUN. We have to spend more time with the people we love and who love us. I'm going through a bit of a spiritual change myself as Ramadan is approaching, inshallah some serious lifechanging decisions will have to be made for the better. Pray for me brah

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN to your grandfather, May Allah swt give you and your family sabr and iman.

This person I lowkey have feelings for was getting sc text so I peeked over at the mobile and read the username which I'm now not sure if it's renamed or if it's the actual username, too late, anyway I get home add the person because that is the only way I am able to send a msg, which btw is pending atm. Like who the f*ck are you and what are you texting for/about?! I'm in stalker mode. I better get a respond from this person too.

Ugh.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
A wise person once told me: Plot in the dark so your wrath will shine brighter than the sun!

Mckenzie

VIP
Am I sadistic in that I love reading about bad things happening to people, like people getting cheated on?

Mckenzie

VIP
I swear It seems a lot of people hate Somalida, including Somalis themselves. I've never chilled with them only because my immediate surroundings and work/university environment was white/asian. Whenever I see a Somali I feel a lot of love for them, I wish we had that love for our country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending