What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I tried smoking a cigarette tonight because I’m trying to be ciyalsuuq in 2020. It wasn’t good. Tasted bad
Try them belmonts they taste good @Gucci mane knows those ones :ahh::banderas:

Im assuming you are reer mareykan so grow some hair on ur chest and scoop up some newports blacknmilds or even malboros :damedamn:

Or if ur an ciyaal just buy a juul :francis:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I am bored of revision, neuroscience is such an annoyingly hard topic. :axvmm9o:
Also, I need to fix up my sleeping schedule before uni starts... sleeping from 8am to 3pm is so fucking weird.

Is it too soon to say Soleimani was kinda hot with his old man self.
weird, he kind of looks like this guy
Abdiqassim_Salad_Hassan_1.jpg

do you like the brooding older man glare?

VixR

Veritas
I’m not into old men generally lol.
weird, he kind of looks like this guy
Abdiqassim_Salad_Hassan_1.jpg

do you like the brooding older man glare?
He’s good looking, more attractive than Soleimani, but he looks mean.

Soleimani looks serious in an attractive way:
_75594259_75594258.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I usually refrain from the qashin button but shits getting outta hand. Next nigga to talk shit is getting qashined ion care no mo

VixR

Veritas
Somalispot: Where you come to see a White man wearing a Bati and a Jew filming local Somali women accomplishing their dreams in the most trying circumstances, but the same place the Somali male user can be found posting anything they can to demean Somali women, including an African man beating his wife, just as an effort to pass her off as a Somali girl.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I’m not into old men generally lol.
He’s good looking, more attractive than Soleimani, but he looks mean.

Soleimani looks serious in an attractive way:
_75594259_75594258.jpg

That Somali guy Abdiqasim Salad is my abti, it runs in the family :hemad:

Why are Somali guys on tinder? Where’s the xishood? Where’s the edaab?

And how would you know they on tinder unless you're on it too :umad:

VixR

Veritas
I met someone with achondroplasia (dwarfism) as one my professor’s assistants yesterday.

She made an intro speech where she said being called a midget to them is like calling an AA the N word :icon lol:

Seems different to me but w/e.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I met someone with achondroplasia (dwarfism) as one my professor’s assistants yesterday.

She made an intro speech where she said being called a midget to them is like calling an AA the N word :icon lol:

Midget does sound pretty offensive, maybe it's cause of the G in the near middle like the other aggressive words

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Did you laugh when she said that? Be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts