What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a reply-to thread? I'm just speaking my mind.

I miss my somnet friends. :wow:

Can you PM people? Why can't I react to posts anymore? WAAADAFAK lol

What was your old sn? Nvm no one ever shares their old identities lol. Hi.

Where is Abdi from Ottawa?:drakewtf: I came here looking for him this time.

(I gave you many options to reply to)

Is this a reply-to thread? I'm just speaking my mind.

I miss my somnet friends. :wow:

Can you PM people? Why can't I react to posts anymore? WAAADAFAK lol

What was your old sn? Nvm no one ever shares their old identities lol. Hi.

Where is Abdi from Ottawa?:drakewtf: I came here looking for him this time.

(I gave you many options to reply to)
No

i took a xaalimo out for coffee a few times. And we texted a lot. Few days back she texted me saying we aren't compatible because she's uncomfortable with me being religious. I'm not even that religious! I pray 5 times a day, I fast, I pay Zakat, but thats bare minimum for a Muslim.

Then she just ghosted me. I hate it when I do that. Her loss.

i took a xaalimo out for coffee a few times. And we texted a lot. Few days back she texted me saying we aren't compatible because she's uncomfortable with me being religious. I'm not even that religious! I pray 5 times a day, I fast, I pay Zakat, but thats bare minimum for a Muslim.

"its obivious she wants a guy who deenta so Bahhay or not very religious" . What's the rating of that xalimo in question with regards to looks?

"its obivious she wants a guy who deenta so Bahhay or not very religious" . What's the rating of that xalimo in question with regards to looks?
Very attractive. Average height, tattoos, very fit (exercises regularly), braces. Nice Smile. Unlike any xaalimo i've seen and met tbh. 9/10

But her views don't align with mine. She's too gaal.

Very attractive. Average height, tattoos, very fit (exercises regularly), braces. Nice Smile. Unlike any xaalimo i've seen and met tbh.

is her family religious?

plus, if you said you weren't religious would she still continue the relationship?
if its a yes, she would be speaking to your hoyoo and abbo and your prospective in laws within 3 to 6 months.

Plus, I've missed quite a few prospective Xalimos because I cant read the signs.

is her family religious?

plus, if you said you weren't religious would she still continue the relationship?
if its a yes, she would be speaking to your hoyoo and abbo and your prospective in laws within 3 to 6 months.

Plus, I've missed quite a few prospective Xalimos because I cant read the signs.
Her family is very religious. Her father is an imam at a mosque in a different city. She doesn't live in the same city as them. I notice a lot of kids who come from religious parents end up not being religious.

If i said i wasn't religious then maybe, I don't know. Part of me says she came up with nonsense excuse just to move on.

VixR

Veritas
Very attractive. Average height, tattoos, very fit (exercises regularly), braces. Nice Smile. Unlike any xaalimo i've seen and met tbh. 9/10

I thought you were a chick.

This sounds like me, minus the braces.

The bold is religious. I don’t see how it’s not. I totally understand her perspective. And she’s right, you’re not compatible. You’ll be happier with someone more like you, you know.

Exodus

Alienist
Since I've been living alone for the past year, I've become a totally different person. I'm far more prone to anger and have 0 tolerance or patience for anything. My friends who knew me before tell me I'm not the same as I used to be, as I was a lot more cheerful and light-hearted now I'm a lot more brooding and cynical.

For instance, last week a child was begging for money at the train station, he held me up by trying to steal my wallet and I missed my train and was late for uni as a result. I shouted at him to f*ck off and pushed him to the floors so hard he banged his head and cried his eyes out.

The weird thing is I didn't feel bad AT ALL about what I did.

I think I need to talk to a shrink.

I thought you were a chick.

This sounds like me, minus the braces.

The bold is religious. I don’t see how it’s not. I totally understand her perspective. And she’s right, you’re not compatible. You’ll be happier with someone more like you, you know.
Yeah im a guy. The name Amal means a lot to me.

And you're right. We aren't compatible, too bad.

So i basically know someone you could potentially vibe with (you're not religious), similar looks, etc. Small world.

VixR

Veritas
Yeah im a guy. The name Amal means a lot to me.

And you're right. We aren't compatible, too bad.

So i basically know someone you could potentially vibe with (you're not religious), similar looks, etc. Small world.
That’s cool. I’d like to meet someone like that irl.

Best of luck in your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending