What is on your mind right now?

Nvm

@Younes Osman just chat the maddest shit but make sure the eye contact is there. Look at her when she’s talking back and seem interested. If your peng then drop a cheeky lick of the lips. Try pop a couple jokes as well. You’re Somali so you should be funny.

That's excellent advice. But, minus the lip thing because i might come across as needy which I'm not.

Macalin M

Out here
What do you mean by 'chat the maddest shit' ?
Just chat. Say she’s attractive and stuff. I used to play this game with my friends where whenever we saw a girl (in our age range) we had to say a code word and the last to say it had to move to the girl. That kinda helped me out.

Just chat. Say she’s attractive and stuff. I used to play this game with my friends where whenever we saw a girl (in our age range) we had to say a code word and the last to say it had to move to the girl. That kinda helped me out.
Damn i haven't got the confidence

Macalin M

Out here
Damn i haven't got the confidence
Listen buddy, don’t be afraid to fail. You think I ain’t been rejected? Loool one of my friends had to go up to these girls in a group and the girls friends laughed at him. We faced great challenges kkkk. Just do it. Because imagine that chicks feeling you sxb. Cuz we all know girls don’t express their love first.

Listen buddy, don’t be afraid to fail. You think I ain’t been rejected? Loool one of my friends had to go up to these girls in a group and the girls friends laughed at him. We faced great challenges kkkk. Just do it. Because imagine that chicks feeling you sxb. Cuz we all know girls don’t express their love first.
Good advice bro , I wish I can like these comments but I'm not quite there yet:ftw9nwa:

What the heck is up with this site lol every time I come back there are new changes and my granny ass needs to just leave once and for all. Can't keep up :lawd:

:siilaanyosmile: