What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so easy to fall into the autonomous way of living. Thinking that you need to work/study because its necessary for you to succeed yet you gain no pleasure or enjoyment from it at all. You end up being a walking, talking, organic robot going about its own day. Days pass by you without you even booking that its already September now, and the pounds are packing up, but you barely noticed that. You find that you now spend more time coped up in your living spaces, piled over with books and wrappers of those energetic chocolate bars you thought were a good idea to buy. Curtains closed, and seeing daylight is a curse to you. Getting on stairs would even be a challenge by that time. Living like this and getting into this kind of mind-frame is very easy, yet is so hard to break out of it.

I pray none of you find your lives like this. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy (which of course I don't have one :ftw9nwa:) at least I would want my enemy to enjoy messing with me, than doing it autonomously.

I am going to kill someone, you will see me on London tonight. If I am smart I can get away with it.

Pray, for your sister. x

S

Shamis

Yasmiin, are you OK? Are you having weed withdrawals? Do you need me to hook you up?

I

IntensiveCareUnit

there is long as caando hair where my eyebrows are. this first time noticing. wallahey its long as baby hairs what i do now with this. i naturally have nice eyebrows allahu cadiim some give me ebil eye? :meleshame:

Yasmiin, are you OK? Are you having weed withdrawals? Do you need me to hook you up?

:damn:

Anybody ever seen Yasmin in Ingiriiska? I saw her comments in Topix and she seems like a killer over there. She is an interesting character.

Yasmin, bring your best here! Besides, why do you speak in codes?

I

IntensiveCareUnit

duchess follwing me around form. i think it she wants me.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

everyone, everyone stop saying everything is a bait thread.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

jetbeauty.png
i'm stop derailing threads 2k15

I

IntensiveCareUnit

i dropped my phone and now theres this long af hairline fraction from one corner of my phone to other. :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts