What is happening in our mosques and where are the Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dabaal rogen and his cronies are the biggest twats. Tf they get out of shaming somali girls to their ajaanib followers

@Qarboosh

I called the mosque and the dude who answered was very defensive of the Pakistani guy and several times called him akhii so, so is a good Muslim bloke. I sent him the link (video) and told him what do you think will be the Somali parents perception of your mosque in letting someone they don't approve of or never consented to him to meet their daughters and see their daughters insulting, swearing at one another and behaving very badly inside your mosque? Won't they ask what sort of behaviour you uphold and teach these girls? For what? So his foreign followers on his social media to have a laugh about the behaviour of Somali school girls? Suddenly, he ended the conversation by telling me that he will call and ask akhii (his name) to take off the videos.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Qarboosh

I called the mosque and the dude who answered was very defensive of the Pakistani guy and several times called him akhii. I sent him the link (video) and told him what do you think of the Somali parents perception of your mosque in letting someone they don't approve of to meet their daughters and see their daughters insulting and swearing at one another inside your mosque? Won't they ask what sort of behaviour you uphold and teach these girls? Suddenly, he ended the conversation by telling me that he will call and ask akhii (his name) to take off the videos.

These Somali Salafis have low IQ and no sense of honour. Well done for putting pressure on them :nvjpqts:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Most mosques in Somalia are Salafi as well.

Are you saying that Salafis are not Muslim?

Salafis are a heretic cult. Its not Sufi masjids demanding Somali girls to marry ex con reverts and worshipping the Saudi state but that is Salafis. I'm not Sufi, but I can Co exist with them and be myself but Salafis try to turn you against your family, heritage and impose Laws that have no basis in the Qur'an but based on "Interpretation" from the Middle ages

World

VIP
You misunderstood the brother. He would prevent his siblings from attending such degrading events if he was aware.. He has the right to advise his kinsmen and protect their dignity..

You are wrong about AddoonkaAlle saxib.
How is the event degrading? If people can win money by competing in a Qur’an competition, then why would gifting a random person who attended the halaqah be any less degrading?

Was the halaqah degrading? Did you know that he held this for brothers as well and the topic was about KNIFE CRIME! How many Somali mothers had to bury their sons just this year due to stabbings? Is guiding and advicing Muslim men to stay away from the roads such a degrading event?

World

VIP
Regardless of what it was about, the optics aren't good you would agree. Most people on here I think are bothered because they care about the image of Somali girls behaving badly. Few may be malicious with a habit of denigrating Somalis but most of them on here I think are justly concerned..
You guy don’t give a f*ck about the image of Somali girls, every day you are making threads slandering their name. You guys even made this fake topic saying they were fighting over a designer bag to make them look ghetto when it was really random girls who saw each other after having a heated argument online.

Are you saying that other Muslim girls don’t argue or something? WTF are you guys even saying. The difference between Z-omali men and ajnabi men is that they don’t post videos of their girls fighting online and slander them for the entire world to see and laugh at. They hide their shame.

World

VIP
Salafis are a heretic cult. Its not Sufi masjids demanding Somali girls to marry ex con reverts and worshipping the Saudi state but that is Salafis. I'm not Sufi, but I can Co exist with them and be myself but Salafis try to turn you against your family, heritage and impose Laws that have no basis in the Qur'an but based on "Interpretation" from the Middle ages
You sound like you have nightmares about Salafis when you go sleep at night.

@World
I don't like salafis.. But one thing I agree with you on. The brothers who are degrading our sisters have lost the plot...
Why are we Somalis so hateful towards each other? This is so wrong walahi..there are many lost s out there. But that doesn't give us the right to slander all of our Somali sisters and paint a bad image of them.. If we treat our women like the honorable queens we want them to be then that's how they'll develop. But if we keep degrading them and treat them like ratchet ghetto hoes then this will be the end result and we all fail as a community..

You guy don’t give a f*ck about the image of Somali girls, every day you are making threads slandering their name. You guys even made this fake topic saying they were fighting over a designer bag to make them look ghetto when it was really random girls who saw each other after having a heated argument online.

Are you saying that other Muslim girls don’t argue or something? WTF are you guys even saying. The difference between Z-omali men and ajnabi men is that they don’t post videos of their girls fighting online and slander them for the entire world to see and laugh at. They hide their shame.

I was called a simp for defending a Somali woman here I think. That puts your concern about me to rest. And I haven't seen AddoonkaAlle join a chorus against Somali women on here either saxib.

AddonkaAlle is the wrong guy to blame for this subject. Just saying.

are you saying Somali women don’t belittle their men on Social media aka Twitter for the whole world to see and laugh at them literally for no absoutely reason? Somali boys literally get victimized by ajnabis in real life all because of dusty xalimos on twitter. “” lool what a joke

I was called a simp for defending a Somali woman here I think. That puts your concern about me to rest. And I haven't seen AddoonkaAlle join a chorus against Somali women on here either saxib.

AddonkaAlle is the wrong guy to blame for this subject. Just saying.
they are the only demographic that violates their men on social media the way they do akh, ask any of your ajnabi friends loool they will all tell you “bro your women don’t rate you guys you know”

they are the only demographic that violates their men on social media the way they do akh, ask any of your ajnabi friends loool they will all tell you “bro your women don’t rate you guys you know”

The UK Somali population can benefit from massive repatriation. Both their males and females.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Did you attend the talk? Do you even know what subject the talk was about?

Your relatives are 99.9% more likely to go clubbing, shisha clubs, concerts, having boyfriends as is the norm among Somalis in the west, and when they want to go to an Islamic event which they'll get ajar from, you'll ban them from it? What exactly are you offering them in alternative?

I pray my salah 5 times a day and almost all Muslims I encounter on my day to day are shocked when I ask them to join me in congregation. That's the reality in the west. And you think a potential risk to your female relatives is going to the masjid and listening to a public speaker? Subhanallah. You are probably a radical extremist khawarij.

Sxb is qabooji and read again what i wrote properly as you've completely missed the point i was making. For the sake of clarity i'll explain once more.

My entire point was about cautioning against allowing family relatives to attend events delivered by speakers who first and foremost aren't qualified nor have the wisdom to convey knowledge accordingly without being excessive and creating division among the people. I singled out young people as there are certain mistakes that is common among them which you don't find for the most among senior speakers.

My refusal had nothing to do with stopping my female relatives from going to the masjid or even attending events in general. It was about stopping them from participating in talks/events that were delivered by speakers who were either not suitable or of questionable character ie a specific set of speakers not all of them.

Not every speaker is suitable and knowledgeable hence my refusal. Would you allow your female relatives to attend a talk delivered by an extremist khawarij ? i believe that you wouldn't but does your refusal mean that you are against them going to a masjid or attending any beneficial event/talk ? If you get this then you will understand the point i was making.

AdoonkaAlle

You misunderstood the brother. He would prevent his siblings from attending such degrading events if he was aware.. He has the right to advise his kinsmen and protect their dignity..

You are wrong about AddoonkaAlle saxib.

Mahadsanid walaal, walaalka for reasons that i don't understand missed my point completely.

World

VIP
are you saying Somali women don’t belittle their men on Social media aka Twitter for the whole world to see and laugh at them literally for no absoutely reason? Somali boys literally get victimized by ajnabis in real life all because of dusty xalimos on twitter. “” lool what a joke
Women of every ethnicity do the same thing to their men, you just don't see it because you only focus on Somalis. Nobody gives a f*ck about some shitty twitter joke in rl, kulaha somali boys get victimized. Stop making shit up. Just because you're a victim doesn't mean it has anything to do with somali women making a joke.

AdoonkaAlle

@Qarboosh

I called the mosque and the dude who answered was very defensive of the Pakistani guy and several times called him akhii so, so is a good Muslim bloke. I sent him the link (video) and told him what do you think will be the Somali parents perception of your mosque in letting someone they don't approve of or never consented to him to meet their daughters and see their daughters insulting, swearing at one another and behaving very badly inside your mosque? Won't they ask what sort of behaviour you uphold and teach these girls? For what? So his foreign followers on his social media to have a laugh about the behaviour of Somali school girls? Suddenly, he ended the conversation by telling me that he will call and ask akhii (his name) to take off the videos.

did you converse in somali mise ? i'm surprised as to why senior somali odays would allow it unless they're affiliated with them ?

Mahadsanid walaal, walaalka for reasons that i don't understand missed my point completely.

That was atoning for my sin in calling you names before myself saxib. Hope you forgive me cousin. We are true brothers in Islam and Somali.

You are sincere guy and a person who guards their statements to avoid crossing a line.

I shoot first like the rest of us on here and ask questions later after my victims are all over the place American style.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@World

If that is the kind of behaviour taught and expected in a mosque, then a concert is better to send them because they might only scream and sing along, but no bad language and violence is allowed and nor encouraged. What will the impression of non-Muslims watching be? It doesn't happen in churches and synagogues.

Look how adult Muslim men fight in mosques. You could hear Somali guys screaming. Why blame these teenage girls?

When they saw and heard the white cops, they behaved well like school children who saw their headmaster.

@geeljire madaxweyne

Sxb, it is a Somali mosque and these girls were sent to a Somali mosque, the problem lies with the parents who don't know what sort of a masjid they are sending their kids to. Not the kids.

Fights can happen anywhere, waryaa. Why are you so desperate to villainize only the Muslim community?

AdoonkaAlle

That was atoning for my sin in calling you names before myself saxib. Hope you forgive me cousin. We are true brothers in Islam and Somali.

You are sincere guy and a person who guards their statements to avoid crossing a line.

I shoot first like the rest of us on here and ask questions later after my victims are all over the place American style.

Walaal waa caadi no harm done at all, aniga xataa iska kay caafi hada aan ku xadgudbay walaal

:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:

Women of every ethnicity do the same thing to their men, you just don't see it because you only focus on Somalis. Nobody gives a f*ck about some shitty twitter joke in rl, kulaha somali boys get victimized. Stop making shit up. Just because you're a victim doesn't mean it has anything to do with somali women making a joke.
it’s what i’ve seen irl and what i know, don’t get it twisted it ain’t happened to me but i love my people and my country so obvs its gonna effect me u nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts