What is happening in our mosques and where are the Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

You desperately want to defend your fellow Salafi (Pakistani) “brother” by any means necessary just like those dudes from the mosque who invited him to the mosque to embarrass Somali school girls. We got it.

:umwhat:And you're desperate to antagonize a man who you aren't even confident meant harm.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It is due to poverty. The only time they might be able to get a louis vuitton bag is when they get married.
when they get married and offered this????

33085656-spoiled-rotten-apple-on-a-white-background.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Kodeen

What’s your take on @Lolalola suggestion that it is a Pakistani Salafi experiment on a “primate” community?

I never qashiin anyone, I’ve only used twice or three times and if I could get rid of it, I would’ve done it. But hey, most members will disagree with me on that one. Once you get it back, don’t become abusive with it again.
you are right it was a salafi mosque they wanted to embarass the somalis :farmajoyaab:

somalis are getting manipulated and taken advantage by these salafi kuffars its unbelievable ignorance is the number one cause and their women are taken advantage of by these salafi so called shiekhs who abuse them and send them of to ex cons

:noneck:the state of somalis today worries me

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Another reason why there needs to be a religious revolution and train our own preachers and send them across the world
not realy a revelution but we need to outlaw and ban salafism as kuffur
the only real islam is the shafici sunnah, and bring back the teachings of the scholars of islam

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I agree. By revolution i meant getting rid of the current status quo and useless scholars for authentic Wadaads
we regressed backwards we had our own somali waddads and the best of them was yusuf ibn kawneyn now we have allowed a deviant khawrij salafi sect to take advantage of us

:faysalwtf:over 300 hundred years ago we fought a group of khawarij omanis and even freed the black slaves

today we bowed our heads and let these kuffar salafis brainwash our people:mjlol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
we regressed backwards we had our own somali waddads and the best of them was yusuf ibn kawneyn now we have allowed a deviant khawrij salafi sect to take advantage of us

:faysalwtf:over 300 hundred years ago we fought another group of khawarij omani khawrijs and even freed the black slaves

today we bowed our heads and let these kuffar salafis brainwash our people:mjlol:
I indirectly try discuss the Salafi plague with distant relatives and family friends in Somalia but i dont dig in too far and risk getting killed for absolutely no reason:damedamn:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I indirectly try discuss the Salafi plague with distant relatives and family friends but i dont dig in too far and risk getting killed for absolutely no reason:damedamn:
just explain that they are a khawrij deviant sect educate them that we are shafici muslims
and that they follow a liar called ibn wahab

also dont be afraid of these sick bastards, :fittytousand:i will also warn my family members and my muslim freinds of these people and expose them

we need to speak up or risk loosing our country to al shabab

Last edited:

World

VIP
I've watched the video and there's nothing to indicate that the fight was about the bag, it could've been due to a number or reasons but the twitter post and this thread only seem to care about shaming gabadha soomaliyeed more so than actual facts.

Laakin i don't get why a somali owned masjid would invite the likes of dawahman & co ? is the masjid administration affiliated with them or ? also why only have a muxaadaro for gabadha ? kii wilaasha awey ??

From experience unless such muxaadaro is delivered by senior male or female speakers that are knowledgeable and respected i wouldn't even dream of letting any of my female relatives attend such events.
You wouldn’t let your female relatives go to the mosque?!

You live in the west and are surrounded by degeneracy, immortality, corruption and depravity, but yet it’s a place of worship that you don’t approve of?

You are missing some screws in your head.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

You live in the west and are surrounded by degeneracy, immortality, corruption and depravity, but yet it’s a place of worship that you don’t approve of?

If it is a Salafi mosque, then your a cuck if you send your daughters there

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

most of the somali girls who are degenerates went to salafi mosques
and where told if you dont cover up you are a and a now they ran away from the extremeist salafi fake version of islam

its what got them to leave islam in the first place trust me i know cuz it happend to me

@World

If that is the kind of behaviour taught and expected in a mosque, then a concert is better to send them because they might only scream and sing along, but no bad language and violence is allowed and nor encouraged. What will the impression of non-Muslims watching be? It doesn't happen in churches and synagogues.

Look how adult Muslim men fight in mosques. You could hear Somali guys screaming. Why blame these teenage girls?

When they saw and heard the white cops, they behaved well like school children who saw their headmaster.

@geeljire madaxweyne

Sxb, it is a Somali mosque and these girls were sent to a Somali mosque, the problem lies with the parents who don't know what sort of a masjid they are sending their kids to. Not the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts