What is happening in our mosques and where are the Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When out of everyone, even @AussieHustler is beginning to get sick and tired of Somali girls, you know they must have violated every code on the planet looool.

Bro, these are Salafis, they are mainly the lower/working class sect. I don't know much about these Paki guys except that they go around different Masjids (mainly Somali) to hold classes for the 'sisters'. I don't think the Imam necessarily shares the ideology, but they get people coming to the Masjid and since these guys are perhaps well known/famous, then that's all they care about.

They're finished bro, I can't explain it. I'm moving to Australia. Find me a place bro. :francis:

@Cauli

Quiet the opposite. I see these poor Somali teenage girls as victims. Their parents trusted a Somali Imam for them to be under his care for only him to pimp them to others for ideological reasons. Where is the Somali community? Where are the fathers, brothers and uncles?

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Some sheikh was giving out a free LV bag at a mosque in London (ofcourse) look at these Xalimos fighting over it
Near a masjid:pachah1::russ::russ::russ::mjlol:

The bag they were fighting over:

I've watched the video and there's nothing to indicate that the fight was about the bag, it could've been due to a number or reasons but the twitter post and this thread only seem to care about shaming gabadha soomaliyeed more so than actual facts.

Laakin i don't get why a somali owned masjid would invite the likes of dawahman & co ? is the masjid administration affiliated with them or ? also why only have a muxaadaro for gabadha ? kii wilaasha awey ??

From experience unless such muxaadaro is delivered by senior male or female speakers that are knowledgeable and respected i wouldn't even dream of letting any of my female relatives attend such events.

They are only doing what their fathers did in Somalia. But this time on the love of God.
View attachment 71025

@Kodeen

A louis Vuitton bag or 100 camels?

Sxb, don't run away from your people to racist UKIP. I thought you were a nationalist and would defend these poverty ridden Somali girls.

Why are the Paki guys allowed to gather all these Taliban gear wearing Somali girls? Radicalising them via bags? Why can't the Somali Salafi guys do the same and gather Paki girls? It is love Allah for a Louis Vuitton bag day in the U.K.

I swear these aren't my people. I respect and adore my Muslim brethren, no matter their colour. Likewise I wish to live in harmony with the native British peoples. London has been ruined by people like the OP. Uncivilized, rude and unproductive. We need stronger borders YESTERDAY. UKIP is unfortunately run by morons, with no plan of action outside of stopping immigration.

And to answer your question, it's because they're genuinely dumb. They're not raised like people sadly, but like free-range cattle. Paki girls are smarter. People here will tell you it's because Paki guys are extremely oppressive, they don't have any breathing space or whatever, but there is only marginal truth to that.

I swear these aren't my people. I respect and adore my Muslim brethren, no matter their colour. Likewise I wish to live in harmony with the native British peoples. London has been ruined by people like the OP. Uncivilized, rude and unproductive. We need stronger borders YESTERDAY. UKIP is unfortunately run by morons, with no plan of action outside of stopping immigration.

And to answer your question, it's because they're genuinely dumb. They're not raised like people sadly, but like free-range cattle. Paki girls are smarter. People here will tell you it's because Paki guys are extremely oppressive, they don't have any breathing space or whatever, but there is only marginal truth to that.

@Kodeen

Why did you blame the Somali teenage girls when the mosque is Somali, the Imam is Somali and those who manage (directors) and pray in that mosque are all Somali men. Why did they let that Pakistani guy and his friends into the mosque and take advantage of their daughters?

@Kodeen

Why did you blame the Somali teenage girls when the mosque is Somali, the Imam is Somali and those who manage (directors) and pray in that mosque are all Somali men. Why did they let that Pakistani guy and his friends into the mosque and take advantage of their daughters?

Most old Somali guys in the West are bitter and useless. Many of them are hypocrites and cowards. Worst generation of all time. I, just like brother Cognitive go to the masjid to give their daughters away like free gift bags.

Most old Somali guys in the West are bitter and useless. Many of them are hypocrites and cowards. Worst generation of all time. I, just like brother Cognitive go to the masjid to give their daughters away like free gift bags.

@Kodeen

I disagree with you, if this mosque was run by old Somali guys, they would’ve nothing to do with these “foreigners” or maybe with other Somali clans. It might’ve been a clan mosque. Most probably, these Pakis got access to this mosque via those naive young Somali Salafis who were sold to the idea of “Ummah”. Either way, Somali men are to blame in what happened in that mosque. Let’s ask @Lolalola

@Kodeen

I disagree with you, if this mosque was run by old Somali guys, they would’ve nothing to do with these “foreigners” or maybe with other Somali clans. It might’ve been a clan mosque. Most probably, these Pakis got access to this mosque via those naive young Somali Salafis who were sold to the idea of “Ummah”. Either way, Somali men are to blame in what happened in that mosque. Let’s ask @Lolalola

Kodeen: gravity exists
Aussie: I disagree with you, it's probably young Somali salafis holding us down

@Kodeen

Sxb, ran out of words? Old Somalis are known to be tribal by Nature and thus turned their mosques as such. Why excuse all these Somali Da3wah youth gang? Are you one of them?

How would you know? Can you even enter a mosque with your soul burning?

Akhi, my local mosque for many years was Somali.

Tribalist =/= racist

A Darood and Isaaq tribalist hate each other more than outsiders

????

How does anything he said contradict what I said?

Spineless old Somali guys enable this all

@Kodeen

Do you know this mosque? It is a Salafi mosque which has both middle aged and young Somali men who administrate it and teach the kids. Maybe it would be nice if you guys send a complaint with this Twitter video to them, they might not invite again anyone intending to embarrass Somali school girls.

Mosque Address:
Darussalam Masjid & Cultural Centre
North Hyde House, Hayes Road,
Southall Middlesex UB2 5NS
TEL: 02085714848

Warn the Somali parents it is a Salafi school

@Kodeen

Do you know this mosque? It is a Salafi mosque which has both middle aged and young Somali men who administrate it and teach the kids. Maybe it would be nice if you guys send a complaint with this Twitter video to them, they might not invite again anyone intending to embarrass Somali school girls.

Mosque Address:
Darussalam Masjid & Cultural Centre
North Hyde House, Hayes Road,
Southall Middlesex UB2 5NS
TEL: 02085714848

Warn the Somali parents it is a Salafi school

troll

@Kodeen

How am I a troll? Check the tweet and the name of the mosque and it’s the one that I gave you. Your obsession denigrating Somali women is noted, but here in that video, you would notice it’s those Somali guys who pimped these dhoocillos to be embarrassed by a paki guy and they’re still asking Somali parents to send them their children to their mosque. I’ve given you proof. Who is the troll?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Kodeen

It was likely a social experiment to see if they would actually fight each other for it--don't know where clan politics come in.

Who cares, lol? Why does everything have to be about race? He likely just wanted to see if their selfishness would overcame their iman.

@Lolalola

You desperately want to defend your fellow Salafi (Pakistani) “brother” by any means necessary just like those dudes from the mosque who invited him to the mosque to embarrass Somali school girls. We got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts