What is happening in our mosques and where are the Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some sheikh was giving out a free LV bag at a mosque in London (ofcourse) look at these Xalimos fighting over it
Near a masjid:pachah1::russ::russ::russ::mjlol:

The bag they were fighting over:

The Pakistani guy he prove his point how people would do anything even killing each other over a bag with a logo. God help our Youths. :snoop:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
wallahi I wanted to add fuel to the fire by commenting but was like NAHHHH this thread alone is an OVERKILL abihiin wasse

They're literally a bunch of dumb teens, Southalls full of them. Somalis are dumb as f*ck for letting that terrorist Cloutman into their mosque.

Thank God Atleast is not chicken.heck I would join in too that's an over 1k bag I would take it and resale it so I can buy gold instead. I am not a brand kinda gurl.

They are only doing what their fathers did in Somalia. But this time on the love of God.
upload_2019-4-18_15-40-7.jpeg

Ratchet & embarassing

@Kodeen

A louis Vuitton bag or 100 camels?

f*ck it, I'm honestly voting UKIP. Ok at least Tory, maybe UKIP for bants. f*ck anyone supporting this open border nonsense and allowing this degeneracy in. They don't have British interests in their mind

Sxb, don't run away from your people to racist UKIP. I thought you were a nationalist and would defend these poverty ridden Somali girls.

Why are the Paki guys allowed to gather all these Taliban gear wearing Somali girls? Radicalising them via bags? Why can't the Somali Salafi guys do the same and gather Paki girls? It is love Allah for a Louis Vuitton bag day in the U.K.

They are only doing what their fathers did in Somalia. But this time on the love of God.
View attachment 71025

@Kodeen

A louis Vuitton bag or 100 camels?

Sxb, don't run away from your people to racist UKIP. I thought you were a nationalist and would defend these poverty ridden Somali girls.

Why are the Paki guys allowed to gather all these Taliban gear wearing Somali girls? Radicalising them via bags? Why can't the Somali Salafi guys do the same and gather Paki girls? It is love Allah for Louis Vuitton week in the U.K.

@AussieHustler

Because the Somalis are at the bottom of the hierarchy/food chain when it comes to the Muslim communities and everyone knows this.

This apparently happened in a Somali Mosque. This could never happen in any other Muslim community/Mosque.

@AussieHustler

Because the Somalis are at the bottom of the hierarchy/food chain when it comes to the Muslim communities and everyone knows this.

This apparently happened in a Somali Mosque. This could never happen in any other Muslim community/Mosque.

@Cauli

Are you saying the Somali Imam let these Pakistani guys to turn his congregation of 'poor' teenage girls into a war zone for a bag? Can you please book me a session with the Imam and let him gather the girls at the mosque because I'm giving away very expensive Australian Ugg Boots on behalf of Imam Darwin.

@Cauli

Are you saying the Somali Imam let these Pakistani guys to turn his congregation of 'poor' teenage girls into a war zone for a bag? Can you please book me a session with the Imam and the mosque because I'm giving away very expensive Australian Ugg Boots on behalf Imam Darwin.

Absolutely, the Masjid is most definitely a Somali Masjid.

@AussieHustler wallahi I'd rather have you in the Masjid teaching people about how to be a decent human being than 80% of these fake wadaads

tenor.gif

Absolutely, the Masjid is most definitely a Somali Masjid.

@AussieHustler wallahi I'd rather have you in the Masjid teaching people about how to be a decent human being than 80% of these fake wadaads

@Cauli

Is it in London or Birmingham? No one gives away free Louis Vuitton bags without expecting something in return, who are these Paki guys? What sect do they belong to? Does the Imam share with them their ideology? You just can't walk into a masjid and proceed to the female section to throw several bags and they (poor teenage girls) to fight over like dogs thrown a bone at them. Most of these girls come from broken homes and are financially struggling.

Most are overweight, what's wrong with British Somali girls?

@Cauli

Is it in London or Birmingham? No one gives away free Louis Vuitton bags without expecting something in return, who are these Paki guys? What sect do they belong? Does the Imam share with them their ideology? You just can't walk into a masjid and proceed to the female section to throw several bags and they (poor teenage girls) to fight over like dogs thrown a bone at them. Most of these girls come from broken homes and are financially struggling. Most were overweight, what's wrong with British Somali girls?

When out of everyone, even @AussieHustler is beginning to get sick and tired of Somali girls, you know they must have violated every code on the planet looool.

Bro, these are Salafis, they are mainly the lower/working class sect. I don't know much about these Paki guys except that they go around different Masjids (mainly Somali) to hold classes for the 'sisters'. I don't think the Imam necessarily shares the ideology, but they get people coming to the Masjid and since these guys are perhaps well known/famous, then that's all they care about.

They're finished bro, I can't explain it. I'm moving to Australia. Find me a place bro. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.