What is happening in our mosques and where are the Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Some sheikh was giving out a free LV bag at a mosque in London (ofcourse) look at these Xalimos fighting over it
Near a masjid:pachah1::russ::russ::russ::mjlol:

The bag they were fighting over:

Was this an experiment about selfishness? If so, wow--those girls definitely fell for it. Imagine losing your prized friendship over a stupid overpriced bag.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
It's a masjid--of course they're wearing one. Even at ajnabi masjids, no woman over the age of 13 doesn't wear at least a khimar.
It’s ironic to me that they’re outside of a masjid, fighting over a material item, yelling, bickering, swearing and fighting all while wearing hijabs.

Ugaaso

Deni
Rer UK need to be ritually killed and sacrificed to the gods!! *istaqfurlah*
427ABCB6-B3D6-4869-B042-9D49C35B72AE.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am so confused, I thought the religious community was against material things like expensive purses that have no real value besides dunya status. I hope these sisters realize their mistakes and learn from that experience:)

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
It’s ironic to me that they’re outside of a masjid, fighting over a material item, yelling, bickering, swearing and fighting all while wearing hijabs.

I use to notice that a lot when I use to attend dugsi myself. I don't know if there was anything special about the particular crowd there or not, but so many students that attended--despite their outward religious attire--didn't hesitate to play music whenever they could and curse after every other word. The girls would usually backbite, bicker, and have physical fights with one another. It was so sad, wallahi--the masjid is suppose to be the house of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala). They're suppose be on their very best behaviors, but instead they behave as if they were degenerates. They're taught to dress like Muslims, but not as to how to behave as Muslims.

This could be an attempt to sabotage a Somali majid by dishonoring our women. As far as I know Darrusalaam is a Somali owed and run majid.

Timojilic are vile people and think they have a monopoly on running majids. They are not your friends nor should you befriend them.

Still this behaviour is pitfall and low level.

halwa

✨🌙
Anyway, this is to all of you scums on here that keep making a meme and a joke about UK girls: how about you guys look at yourselves first before commenting on others? There are, if not, worser girls in wherever you lot have come from,so let’s not judge.

They are just teenagers and will grow out of this phase. It is only a minor fight. Like as if you lot have never fought before. :kodaksmiley:

Gambar

VIP
I use to notice that a lot when I use to attend dugsi myself. I don't know if there was anything special about the particular crowd there or not, but so many students that attended--despite their outward religious attire--didn't hesitate to play music whenever they could and curse after every other word. The girls would usually backbite, bicker, and have physical fights with one another. It was so sad, wallahi--the masjid is suppose to be the house of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala). They're suppose be on their very best behaviors, but instead they behave as if they were degenerates. They're taught to dress like Muslims, but not as to how to behave as Muslims.
Zero akhlaaq. Part of modesty is akhlaaq and adab, which starts at home. I bet you if their mothers aren’t screaming and acting uncouth like that, they’re being raised by social media and imitating that behaviour.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Anyway, this is to all of you scums on here that keep making a meme and a joke about UK girls: how about you guys look at yourselves first before commenting on others? There are, if not, worser girls in wherever you lot have come from,so let’s not judge.

They are just teenagers and will grow out of this phase. It is only a minor fight. Like as if you lot have never fought before. :kodaksmiley:

They laugh and call them hood rats when they are from the ghetto themselves. That's what makes these threads funny.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I'm constantly forced to cross the road when confronted by herd of somali girls. You could hear them from a distance. So loud and boisterous. They get empowered in large groups. But so meek on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts