What is going on????

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First of all, before i read the article, i was stunned at how, cute little Bollywood actor Amir Khan has aged so badly. I want to cry. This man has been the bang of my youth, forgive my savageniimo. That he is no longer cute, affects me!!! I hate age. truly i hate it. The decrepitness or assault on beauty by aging is unforgivable.

Then, i learned in the article that India is an enemy of China & Turkey. The Hindhu activists are going after Amir Khan for promoting China products.

Has China fallen this far? Amazingly climatic.

1598635954280.png

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
First of all, before i read the article, i was stunned at how, cute little Bollywood actor Amir Khan has aged so badly. I want to cry. This man has been the bang of my youth, forgive my savageniimo. That he is no longer cute, affects me!!! I hate age. truly i hate it. The decrepitness or assault on beauty by aging is unforgivable.

Then, i learned in the article that India is an enemy of China & Turkey. The Hindhu activists are going after Amir Khan for promoting China products.

View attachment 139077

nevr heard of him

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Just a combination of terrible lighting, no makeup and a bad trim resulting in the non-existent neckline, the hat and glasses aren't doing him any favors as well. Makes him look like an average person, which most celebrities are minus the money.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just a combination of terrible lighting, no makeup and a bad trim resulting in the non-existent neckline, the hat and glasses aren't doing him any favors as well. Makes him look like an average person, which most celebrities are minus the money.

What r u ???? Ogaden Gay Make up artist?

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising

View attachment 139077

Doom 3 was his masterpiece

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer

View attachment 139077

Ayeeyo calm down.go drink your shaah and watch jeopardy.

Trending

Latest posts