What is going on in Minnesota? Dude's head blown off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
So it's confirmed that he's oday Somali? Why was he killed? Did another Somali kill him? @menace we need answers.

If he is Somali, this wouldn't be the first time a Somali awoowe has met a tragic death in Minnesota.

Couple of years back, 82yr old Somali great grandpa was killed by a 65yr for his Ayuuto money.

Somalis in the twin cities are all animals, i don't think i ever met any decent Somali from that state.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Have you ever been in a gang Bandit?
Yes gd back when I was 13 but I jumped out less than year later:denzelnigga:
I'm general smarter than most people my age it didn't take me long to figure out this gang banging career is trash :fredo:
Gangbanging isn't as hot as when I was in middle school:francis:

Ilaahey ha u naxariisto. MPLS is out of control if they're killing even old men. Even in times of war our prophet instructed us not to harm old men.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Menace you're thirsting over a 2 year old now?

Everyone hide your kids, hide your wives. Literally hide your kids menace is on the prowl.

Haa! I am a true preserving of our dhaqan. Our forefathers would have a just born girl raised for him and then he would marry her when she blossomed.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Haa! I am a true preserving of our dhaqan. Our forefathers would have a just born girl raised for him and then he would marry her when she blossomed.
Don't lie about our forefathers. They didn't prey on toddlers. That's pedophilism.

You are talking about traditions/practices of the past.Dhaqamadaas waxaa laga tagay sanadkii 19 hoogay oo ba'ay. Let me ask you a question, would you give your daughter a man who is as old as you or your father? Just because thats what somali people from the past used do.

menace

VIP
You are talking about traditions/practices of the past.Dhaqamadaas waxaa laga tagay sanadkii 19 hoogay oo ba'ay. Let me ask you a question, would you give your daughter a man who is as old as you or your father? Just because thats what somali people from the past used do.

Yes I would ! A good man is what matters. A girl's purpose in live is to be a Hoyo

Yes I would ! A good man is what matters. A girl's purpose in live is to be a Hoyo
What?! That is not the only purpose. What if she doesn't want an old man? Wouldn't you respect her wishes though? Mise intaad tuntid baad ku dari laheed?

menace

VIP
What?! That is not the only purpose. What if she doesn't want an old man? Wouldn't you respect her wishes though? Mise intaad tuntid baad ku dari laheed?

Real love will come after she bore kids for him. She might be upset at the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts